What's new

Sheeva for MK10

Espio

Kokomo
Let's talk about the Shokan Queen. Sheeva is essentially that ride or die chick everyone wants in their crew.

If Sheeva is done right she has the makings to become a real winner.

Screw the whole lackey thing that MK9 turned her into. Sheeva should become Mileena's close confidant and help her ascend to the throne of Outworld. The Shokan royalty backin Mileena would give her immense legitimacy. It would be nice to see her and Queen Mileena ally with Raiden and Earthrealm to defend against Shinnok's assault on the realms. This could pave the way for Sheeva to become a more heroic character as she's not quite evil anyway, her main angle is honor and looking out for the interests of her people.

Making her a true grappler would be hype and since the female character designs for MKX seem to have matured to making the females not hyper sexual and more like their male counterparts in being fierce, serious looking warriors, I have high hopes they could give Sheeva a more regal, elegant and fierce costume design going forward.

Plus she's alive, there aren't many females like her in fighting games and especially not in the MK Universe. I'm majorly rooting for a return of this Shokan diva <3.

Last edited:

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
Let's talk about the Shokan Queen. Sheeva is essentially that ride or die chick everyone wants in their crew.

Screw the whole lackey thing that MK9 turned her into. Sheeva should become Mileena's close confidant and help her ascend to the throne of Outworld. The Shokan royalty backin Mileena would give her immense legitimacy. It would be nice to see her and Queen Mileena ally with Raiden and Earthrealm to defend against Shinnok's assault on the realms. This could pave the way for Sheeva to become a more heroic character as she's not quite evil anyway, her main angle is honor and looking out for the interests of her people.

Making her a true grappler would be hype and since the female character designs for MKX seem to have matured to making the females not hyper sexual and more like their male counterparts in being fierce, serious looking warriors, I have high hopes they could give Sheeva a more regal, elegant and fierce costume design going forward.

Plus she's alive, there aren't many females like her in fighting games and especially not in the MK Universe. I'm majorly rooting for a return of this Shokan diva <3.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

I kind of want to draw that Shokan/Tarkatan hybrid now...

...Then give it someone who actually knows how to draw well and have them draw it better.

Matador Fiend

Kombatant
Nah.. I was never a fan. Not big into the slow, higher damage grappler types. I never found her character particularly interesting either

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I think that Sheeva was wronged a lot in MK9 .... I mean, c'mon, she was designed since MK3 to be the first playable shokan type character, so, she was supposed to be a hell of top tier and good character in MK .... they, NRS, get her wrong in MK9, making her a stereotype dumb idiot sidekick (in story mode) and in the gameplay wise area, low-mid tier ..... lol, she is a 7'3" tall shokan and physically stronger than any other MK character, and NRS simply made her as an ordinary punch bag in the game, omg ! :confused:

Unfortunately, I don't see her returning on MKX, at least or at first, as part of the selectable roster , but, if possible, as a DLC remote option .... anyway, in any future game, I hope her might gain some respect as MK character .... :D

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
As much as I like Sheeva, I think Boon alluded to Sheeva not being popular enough when he was on the Giantbom Live show.