What's new

SHEEVA Combo Thread

The enhanced telestomp is garbage, and should never, ever be used.

Boys, what do you do when you're getting rushed down and you don't have a meter for EX grab & punch? Do you just spam d+3 a lot? Also, it happens pretty often that I try to input EX bf+3 in a lull of their strings but get knocked out of it before it comes out...but this is probably just my input being slow. Do you know if there's a certain minimum frames required to actually input the bf+3?

Also, if you're in crossup pressure (1,2, crossup, 1,2 crossup, random safe string, crossup, 1,2, crossup, throw) which is something that I've never been able to deal with or do against other people, can you input db+1 and catch them with an air grab as they jump over? Or will their jump punch get you first? Let me know if you have experience with this.

I'm getting a little better with her, but everything is just SO slow. I normally use a throw when I need a fast punish, but I run into trouble when I meet somebody who techs 75% of my throws or so.

It depends on the match up. I either get ready to do a low jab or NJP any cross ups. :en BF3 can't be used if the opponent has frame advantage... hence the advantage. It takes knowing the other character to know when you can get a guaranteed :en BF3 if they choose to do another string after stopping one short. For example, after Kitana's F21 (Super long knife launcher) she does not have advantage, so if your Kitana opponent loves to follow up with say F31, that would be a good time to do :en BF3. If she loves to D1 which is more likely, that's a good time to do :en DB3.

Against cross ups I only rely on NJP if I know they're going to cross up, or try to jab them with 1 if the connection is good. I might try that DB1 input. I was also thinking of testing 4 since it apparently has the same start up as 1. Something I also want to know is if you can do a NJP on reaction instead of relying on yomi.

The only time I throw to punish is at the end of the round. Even Reptiles dash, you can at the very least get a safe 212 string, but I've had a surprisingly high amount of success punishing it after the hot fix.

Sheeva is only as slow as you make her. If you use your 12, 4, F4, and D3 pokes you'll notice her speed. As you play her you start to get a natural flow. The only time I notice severe Sheeva slowness is anti-airing online. It sucks knowing you can beat someone but keep losing to jump ins when you're clearly uppercutting. On good connections though, 4 BF3 all day.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
im having problems with 212 BF3 comboing correctly. apparently after the second 2 either theyre pushed too far for BF3 or they recover too quickly. i dont understand cause this used to always work and now it doesnt. maybe im missing something.

Edit: read BBBs guide which says i have to go to finish it into F1 before i go into BF3. has it always been this way? it just feels weird is all. probably because of online play. but when you have very little else to train with well there you go.

im having problems with 212 BF3 comboing correctly. apparently after the second 2 either theyre pushed too far for BF3 or they recover too quickly. i dont understand cause this used to always work and now it doesnt. maybe im missing something.

Edit: read BBBs guide which says i have to go to finish it into F1 before i go into BF3. has it always been this way? it just feels weird is all. probably because of online play. but when you have very little else to train with well there you go.
Do you mean when you do 212 BF3 they can duck it? They shouldn't be able to, or else DB3 wouldn't be guaranteed I think. Either way adding F1 builds more meter.

Also just found a few 40% wall combos... that's actually from an anti-air.

AA :en Fireball (They must land on top of it), dash, 12B1 212F1 BF3 = 40%
AA :en Fireball (Up close, hits around their chest area), D1DF1 = 27%
AA Uppercut dash D1 212F1BF3 = 36% Surprisingly very easy. The upper cut must not cross the opponent up.
AA Uppercut dash D1 12B1 212F1BF3 = 40% Probably one of her hardest combos.. I'd recommend sticking to the above but I put this one just for completionists sake.

I'm wondering if you can do a midscreen AA cross up uppercut, dash D1, short dash 21 DF1 or something. I'm having trouble timing the cross up uppercut in training mode, so it'll be one of those things I'll wait to check.

Also found what might be one of my most favorite combos yet.

12B1 212F1DB3 212F1BF3 = 39%

Only does 1 less percent than 12B1 12(Whiffed 2)B1 212F1BF3 and 3 less than 12B1 NJP B21+2BF3 but still looks nice. ❤

Inspired by this

B12 1+2 :En Fireball D1 212F1BF3 = 47% In the corner

And for laughs,

B12 1+2 (Only the 1+2 hits though) On a crouching opponent, DB3 B2 1+2 BF3 = 54% In the corner

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Anyone here who has the ability to record combos and has made some combo vids or clips that would like to help out with a big project, please PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

dunno if this was posted but

j.p 12b1 dash 1 dash 212~punchNgrab - 34% midscreen
Probably better to post combos without a jump punch starter tacked on. Most people know it can be added on to most combos for an extra 3%.

Anyhow, this one gets some style points, but 1,2,B1 dash 4~Grab N Punch will do the same amount of damage and is easier to pull off consistently.

Nice to see people trying new things out with her, though.

MK9 Sheeva Combos

This is my Sheeva Combo compilation

All of These combos were made with a Xbox 360 Standard Controller

I used my unpatched MK version for moooore Drama :)

All suggestions are welcome :)

Enjoy :)

Sheeva Uppercut Combo found by RenSxSan

Hi there! I'm new on TYM, and I found something I wanted th share with you guys. It's kinda impossible to pull of in a real match, but still, I was pretty proud of finding it.

Has someone else already found this? If so, please tell me!

Found out that the combo already exists, but it's just not that well-known. However, I still think that it's a good combo. :)