What's new

Match Footage SHAZAM: Video Thread

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
Yo, so, this isn't me, it's actually my friend/team member

He's actually looking for some tips to help out his game if anyone could be so kind. Tournament nerves got to him, especially witch who he was playing against so, he was playing seriously off (trust me, he can do combos), but without further ado:

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yo, so, this isn't me, it's actually my friend/team member

He's actually looking for some tips to help out his game if anyone could be so kind. Tournament nerves got to him, especially witch who he was playing against so, he was playing seriously off (trust me, he can do combos), but without further ado:

We can't give tips if he is not playing as he use to because of the nerves :/
But what I can say so far : a shazam without command grabs is like a Deathstroke without guns.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
TrueTalent is a joke of a Shazam Player.
He throws out random knowledge of which most is wrong and he's just NOT funny.
Also the guy plays purely online, I hate that he gets spotlighted.

Just to add, I'll upload some Shazam Footage myself of me actually playing rather than tech.
I don't think I uploaded any games since like Day 2 or 3 of release.

I'm going to have to play some training partners though, Online randoms are so cancerous.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
TrueTalent only play ranked, and the ranked lvl is very poor, that the only thing I blame.

But overwhise, he works hard for the kommunity and figure out some stuffs way before the other.

It doesn't help the idiot casuals want to get better or if it does, then the idea of better so happens to be lackluster combos and paltry setups. Shazam doesn't get seen much at all so when someone takes the character seriously and sees this, it hurts. It feels like those who have access to stream or record are often those that have nothing worth sharing other than a decent joke or a fun comparison. None of which helps the competitive shazam in the slightest.

That's probably why he's mad about it. Because the lack of actual shazam footage and tech allows stuff like truetalent videos to get posted as information when its all bad.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
It doesn't help the idiot casuals want to get better or if it does, then the idea of better so happens to be lackluster combos and paltry setups. Shazam doesn't get seen much at all so when someone takes the character seriously and sees this, it hurts. It feels like those who have access to stream or record are often those that have nothing worth sharing other than a decent joke or a fun comparison. None of which helps the competitive shazam in the slightest.

That's probably why he's mad about it. Because the lack of actual shazam footage and tech allows stuff like truetalent videos to get posted as information when its all bad.
Those are the perfect words friend.

I've put out a few tech videos myself, honestly nothing too ground breaking and mostly based on trait setups, But When I try my best to find different setups and to deliver the right info, I'll admit I've been wrong in one video before, but when someone claims they're a shazam player but doesn't really try to find something that ground breaking and people are going out trying to use shazam this way, It hurts, I don't want to see a bunch of bad shazams.

Trait damage is already unblockable. Standing 1 does 3% damage and I belive trait makes it 9%. So if someone blocks the punch it will do 0.10% (normal standing 1 reduction) + 6% (trait boost). That's total of 6.10% for a blocked standing 1.
I believe that 1,1,2 does around 12% - 16% when blocked.

Please correct me if I have some of the numbers wrong.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Sneak

Noob
Im going to start recording matches soon. I play vs EMP Killinator all the time and can show of some pretty good stuff. I will post once I start.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
  1. Shazam vs Batman
  2. Shazam vs BlackAdam
  3. Shazam vs Supermans
  4. Shazam vs Aquaman
  5. Shazam vs Doomsday
  6. Shazam vs Grundy
  7. Shazam vs Batgirl

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
There are restrictions, however.
A less disrespectful tone towards iitRueii would be nice.
I understand things I can not post, and I wouldn't cross those lines, and clearly nothing would escalate if people didn't butt their nose in aswell I would not post further about him.
I am done as of now like i've said, if other people have a problem they can tell him and he can react how he likes, but I don't think he would care for opinion though I may post it.

But I'm cool now and i'm not taking it any further.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
My match Vs Darth Arma.

My rematch Vs Chemist

Also they spelled my name wrong again. :(. Sighs

My Off Stream Matches where against

MastaCJ- Killerfrost(Win)
Jonnitti- Deathstroke(Win)
KDZ-Superman(Lose)

Considering that i play against Killerfrost and Deathstroke all the time Thanks to Leogeo2 and Isf_SilentJay i know the matchup's Pretty well. Was able to take a game off of KDZ again only to get trapped in the corner games 1 and 3 which cost me the game. What do you other Shazam Players do when superman puts you in the corner. I have yet to find an effect solution to the problem. Effective being something that i can use consistently without chance of getting snuffed out by F23

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I think you honestly just have to push block to get him off of you. Then try to get him to whiff f2,3 and HM it.
Thanks. I figured that was the answer i was just more so hoping there may have been another way. Ill try it out on Tuesday to see how effective it is. Thanks.

Sneak

Noob
Thanks. I figured that was the answer i was just more so hoping there may have been another way. Ill try it out on Tuesday to see how effective it is. Thanks.
Yea, also if you backdash after f2,3 breath if they f2,3 again its a free HM which you probably already know.