What's new

General/Other Shazam Patch 1.06 Findings.

Shawi

Noob
Right, so I've been toying around and I've got my "chain" of combos pretty cemented.

Any combo with AC finish. From here there are 3 options for me: ( )=with trait

1. HM (unavoidable unless they wakeup) mb b3 j2 j2 2 (1) AC - 37% (43%) -Yes I can do f223 but this is WAY more consistent-
2. mb f3 j3 2 (1) AC - 36% (45%)
3. b23 3 (11) HMmb b3 j2 2 AC - 39% (46%)

This covers wakeups, standblocking opponent, counching opponent and backdashing opponent. But the one thing here which is unreal is the 5 hit 45% combo when you have trait - mb f3 j3 1 AC. Hell if you dont want to end in AC you can do mb f3 j3 112 AT = 50%!!! That's huge considering it can come off one correct mb read.

Xeltos

- Like how i did that?
Right, so I've been toying around and I've got my "chain" of combos pretty cemented.

Any combo with AC finish. From here there are 3 options for me: ( )=with trait

1. HM (unavoidable unless they wakeup) mb b3 j2 j2 2 (1) AC - 37% (43%) -Yes I can do f223 but this is WAY more consistent-
2. mb f3 j3 2 (1) AC - 36% (45%)
3. b23 3 (11) HMmb b3 j2 2 AC - 39% (46%)

This covers wakeups, standblocking opponent, counching opponent and backdashing opponent. But the one thing here which is unreal is the 5 hit 45% combo when you have trait - mb f3 j3 1 AC. Hell if you dont want to end in AC you can do mb f3 j3 112 AT = 50%!!! That's huge considering it can come off one correct mb read.
Off of B23 i've been doing 3>HMmb>B3>j3>HM or AC (40%), can't remember what it is with trait. I know it's only 1% but still. XD

Also if you wanted to mb the AC you could probly do some other shenanigans.

Xeltos

- Like how i did that?
It's basically the same J2's aren't effected by trait either, i think it might be the same percentage in trait anyhow.

Actually it does 48% in trait and AC can be MB'd to do whatever shenanigans.

Dunno why anyone would ever do it but j3>3>HMmb>b3>2>HM does 48% [55%] (1 or 11 in trait instead of 2 but j3 has to be delayed a little)

Shawi

Noob
In actual fact the nerf to the trait was quit bad. Rather than getting an extra 10-15% on our combos it is now more like 5-8%. That is pretty much supermans trait. Although mb f3 ji3 112 AT does give 50% with trait.

Has anyone tried ACmb 3 HMmb b3 j2 2 AC?
It's 52%. If your opponent has half life after a clash then it is not a bad combo at all.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
In actual fact the nerf to the trait was quit bad. Rather than getting an extra 10-15% on our combos it is now more like 5-8%. That is pretty much supermans trait. Although mb f3 ji3 112 AT does give 50% with trait.

Has anyone tried ACmb 3 HMmb b3 j2 2 AC?
It's 52%. If your opponent has half life after a clash then it is not a bad combo at all.
And it doesn't even break armour :(
I would have accept the damage nerf if we had a faster startup time like supermans trait!