What's new

Video/Tutorial Shazam Free Combo After Throw Tech

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Was playing Green Nutts when I realized this. He kept jumping in after throw tech and I was still stunned, thought it was just delay at first, lol.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I like this a lot. At first I thought it happened after Shazam throws and the opponent techs too... which would simply be a breakthrough, but this is a good tool to mix into his big bag of tricks, assuming its not an oversight or glitch that gets patched. I like it, I hope it stays.

Just to confirm, can Shazam do this after initiating a throw and it getting teched?
nope, only when he techs the throw. I tested this with every character on the roster and the only other character that had any sort of advantage was Joker, being able to get a free jump in (blockable, not a punish). The whole thing about this is the throw tech animation Shazam does. Raven, Aquaman and Ares do this little push, big guys either kick your body and push you away, but Shazam pushes the dude with both his hands (nobody else has this animation), and he's a bit on the positive in terms of frames n stuff. Everyone else's throw tech animations leave them at negative or 0 frames. And in case anyone thinks its Superman only, its the entire roster, tested that as well. Entirely dependant on the animation for Shazam's throw tech.