What's new

Breakthrough Shazam community is the best community <3

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
The Lobo community would appreciate it if you'd stop teleporting so much, it ruins our oki and pressure game.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
But if we're being completely fair there's still could be a couple buffs for a couple characters, only minor ones to help the be true mid tier because shazam is pretty much bottom, You can play him really well still and mess people up, but it's risky still, where as other people can throw out most shit and not worry about it.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
People dont understand the difference between buffs and fixes, what he needs is fixes
Well I don't think he's broken just lacking in a couple small tools.

I suppose you could look at them as fixes though, He doesn't need new moves or armour or shit like that.
it would be nice if his 22 was completely safe, that would instantly make him amazing.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
you forgot to mention shazam community are one of the bigger downplayers, but i guess that would have ruined the thread.
We really aren't though, you're looking at the scrubs, the real shazam players don't downplay on him, there's no denying he's near bottom that's just fact but bottom in this game doesn't mean unusable like it did in MK9.