What's new

Breakthrough Shazam community is the best community <3

It would of never crossed my minds until I made my journey through negaverse of character forums on our beloved TYM. Everywhere I see hatred, cockiness, stupidity, and player oppression with no escape from the bowels of dishearten unity as all they loved crumbles to sand again and again. But fear not for there is always a razor thin line of glimmering light that shines its holy glow through the decaying sands of even the worst character forums. A light so warm that it cracks the sky with thunderous bolts of lightning blasting through our very souls filling our hearts with ever lasting love and strength.
This purity can only come from our very own SHAZAM forums <3 we have demonstrated a special kind of dedication that regular beings can not comprehend. We not only love our character, we believe in Shazam in all his Marvel.
Its like each and every character forums have certain players that spend there time saying they cant. Players that prey on others telling them its not possible and it cant be done. Players that cry for change instead of realizing the beautiful diamonds in there rough. Players that wont allow others to think outside the shell they reinforce around them to never let the light in. Player that refuse to stay positive and bring everyone else done to there level of slump.
Shazam forums have none of this garbage. Because we have the power to walk the path of S.H.A.Z.A.M!

SHAZAM!

S - Wisdom of Solomon:
Look at how many forums have just halted there efforts in finding new tech. Shazam forums have many many beautiful minded individuals that have found much viable tech and continue to grow there knowledge above and beyond.

H - Strength of Hercules:
We speak not of MUs or tier position anymore. The days of downplay is behind us to never surface again. We have the strength to dominate all who oppose us. We have the strength to endure the worst of top tier characters. We have the strength to pick ourselves up and carry the stone. We just keep getting stronger.

A - Stamina of Atlas:
From the ashes of bottom 5 we rise to never be thwarted again. We have the energy to continue to level up our character. To level up our community. When we get knocked down, we get back up. We fear no mu and the grind does not tire us

Z - Power of Zeus:
With all of us together we have made our character stronger than any other. We have our tools and utilize them to the best of our abilities. With the raw power of our community we have made a force that cannot be stopped by the sour words of out spoken players. We have placed a bitter taste in the mouths of so many that have opposed us and we will continue to do so.

A - Courage of Achilles:
We faced the darkness of blind assumption countless times. Nothing shakes us anymore. We no longer downplay because we just know we can. There is no mu we cant stand up to. There is no player we are afraid to tell that they are wrong. Our forums don't know the meaning of "cant"

M- Speed of Mercury:
My bunions are acting up. A storm is coming.. its coming in fast and strong. At the speed of lightning we fight on. Nothing has or will slow down the endless progression of SHAZAM!

We dont all get along. Some of us are fat headed, hot heads, and controversial at times. But it warms me up inside to have you all here instead of anyone else. I feel honored to be an active member in this community while other communities are a cesspool of some of the worst gamers imaginable. Sometimes its like we are the only community that loves this game and has fun every time we play it. despite being labeled as a low tier by others, we have shown a compassion like no other :)
Thank you SHAZAM community <3 we truly are the best one!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Im proud to be a Shazam Main. And i hope to continue to give you all videos from the Break. Which i should post now actually hehe. I will continue to try and find new tech and use the tech that is given to me and prove how fun and great of a character SHAZAM is.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Im proud to be a Shazam Main. And i hope to continue to give you all videos from the Break. Which i should post now actually hehe. I will continue to try and Steal new tech and use the tech that is Shown to me and prove how fun and great of a character SHAZAM is.
P: Yes.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Until your gods start using venom, theres no way you can keep up.

Also something I showed Indecisive but I didn't get around to posting...

Its pretty nifty imo. If the opponent wakes up too soon, they end up catching the invincibility frames of the teleport, and too late they get grabbed. I didn't know if he shared it or not, but I thought it was kinda nifty.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

Its pretty nifty imo. If the opponent wakes up too soon, they end up catching the invincibility frames of the teleport, and too late they get grabbed. I didn't know if he shared it or not, but I thought it was kinda nifty.
I didn't share it. Never got around to doing it. I just posted my Videos from the break today. Been busy.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

There's a poster here who has his profile pic some weird mod of Black Adam in Bane' s intro pose which I feel suits that description perfectly

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
The better option I've found after testing is to actually do b.2xxtrait and then teleport into grab.