What's new

General/Other Shazam buffs we want.

Shawi

Noob
Okay as you say, lets look at this seriously.
I need to put work in to get in from full screen, yet once I have got in, my mix ups can be guessed right and I can be back at full screen again in an instant. Now I need to get back in - once you get in and get thrown full screen again, consider it game over.
There are too many elements in this game that throw you away - getting hit by interactables, clashes, round ending animations, bouncing intractable for gadget characters etc etc etc. If it was hard for the opponent to knock me away then fine but it is tooooooooo easy. Look at doomsday: he can trait in, EX shoulder in or stomp in. Flash can trait in. Catwoman can work her way in to 2 dash spaces away and her whip is in range. For shazam, both teleport and AT are USELESS for getting in. He has NO tools - AT should go through projectiles - period.

Edit: This is just my opinion btw lol

Mojo

Noob
I guess... buttt ahhh See Shazam is probably one of the most fun characters to play, by making he stupidly simple would that just take the fun out of things?
I mean this IS still a game after all, it's Entertainment first, Competitive scene second really.
He only needs some minor buffs to help him get in and Punish.
I agree with you, I just hate it when people act like were asking for too much when some charters have so much unnecessary shit. When i first realized that if superman mbs his mid eye beam it tracks I almost quit the game I got so frustrated.

Shawi

Noob
I agree with you, I just hate it when people act like were asking for too much when some charters have so much unnecessary shit. When i first realized that if superman mbs his mid eye beam it tracks I almost quit the game I got so frustrated.
IT TRACKSSSSS?????????? NO WONDER I ALWAYS GET HIT !

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I get that, I was attacked when I made this by people telling me his teleport is fine, Yeah in some cases it's fine, but there's still characters out there who it's useless against except on wakeup, Like DS for example.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Okay as you say, lets look at this seriously.
I need to put work in to get in from full screen, yet once I have got in, my mix ups can be guessed right and I can be back at full screen again in an instant. Now I need to get back in - once you get in and get thrown full screen again, consider it game over.
There are too many elements in this game that throw you away - getting hit by interactables, clashes, round ending animations, bouncing intractable for gadget characters etc etc etc. If it was hard for the opponent to knock me away then fine but it is tooooooooo easy. Look at doomsday: he can trait in, EX shoulder in or stomp in. Flash can trait in. Catwoman can work her way in to 2 dash spaces away and her whip is in range. For shazam, both teleport and AT are USELESS for getting in. He has NO tools - AT should go through projectiles - period.
His forward dash is very good. You make it sound like he is hopeless at full screen. Same way your opponent has to make a good read to send you full screen, you should have to make reads to get in. Otherwise, it would be pretty one sided.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
His forward dash is very good. You make it sound like he is hopeless at full screen. Same way your opponent has to make a good read to send you full screen, you should have to make reads to get in. Otherwise, it would be pretty one sided.
I dunno, I don't agree so much, Shazam can't even trade some projectiles for a little full screen pressure.
And most people can projectile and space out again.