What's new

Tech Shazam 99% Corner Setup Combo.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Bane can link standing 1 after j.3 and j.d.3 and it jails standing with the proper buffer.
off of a jd3 you can buffer, but with a j3 you can only link like you just said which is basically what I said how j3's work in this game. j3's are not cancelable which means you cant buffer things from them only link stuff.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
off of a jd3 you can buffer, but with a j3 you can only link like you just said which is basically what I said how j3's work in this game. j3's are not cancelable which means you cant buffer things from them only link stuff.
Nevermind, re0read it.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Yeah, but you said that j.3 doesn't jail for any character when it actually does jail quite well for Bane.
I said it only jails if the j3 is adv on block and you ar using the j3's adv to set up a frame trap which is prob the case of Bane. For example Batgirls j3 is +30( which is insane can't believe people are not talking about this)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I said it only jails if the j3 is adv on block and you ar using the j3's adv to set up a frame trap which is prob the case of Bane. For example Batgirls j3 is +30( which is insane can't believe people are not talking about this)
Bane's j.3 is like...-15 on block. Its the same stat as his splash

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
d3 is actually pretty bad, its his only viable low but its also full combo punishable and somewhat risky to use
it's not the fact that it's his only low, it's the fact that it's his only fast ranged move that could be used to check people with and it's punishable.... thats what makes it somewhat bad in my book.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
it's not the fact that it's his only low, it's the fact that it's his only fast ranged move that could be used to check people with and it's punishable.... thats what makes it somewhat bad in my book.
B123 it an okay low, most people don't see the string thrown out, although it's also like -6.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Question. Can you not add a 11 after the ACmb to the HM in the first combo? Would it increase the traited damage even by 1% to make this a 100% setup?