What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 4

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
Pretty sure just a jobber, and that Deadshot stabs himself to hit flash (Die Hard 4.0 style)

Really? In the knightfall series Scarecrow threatens Joker with the gas, and he replies he'd be interested to try it. Where has it been shown to have no effect on him?
The panel that was uploaded is actually from knightfall. Joker and scarecrow disagree about what to do after they caught the major. Joker wanted to go after batman and scarecrow wanted to spread general terror.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The idea of someone shooting the fucking Flash mid super sprint with a regular gun is so stupid it's actually kind of pissing me off, and I don't even like him like that.

The idea of him even after being shot, standing still looking at someone pointing a gun at him long enough to be shot again is even dumber.

So many things wrong with that...

Like damn, write better, at least come up with some kind of time slow bullshit or have someone like Reverse Flash be the one to cripple him.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
The idea of someone shooting the fucking Flash mid super sprint with a regular gun is so stupid it's actually kind of pissing me off, and I don't even like him like that.

The idea of him even after being shot, standing still looking at someone pointing a gun at him long enough to be shot again is even dumber.

Like damn, write better, at least come up with some kind of time slow bullshit or have someone like Reverse Flash be the one to cripple him.
It's Deathshot tho, and it makes sense since he wasn't even watching him.
Also he is just watching because it was the whole point of shooting him on his foot so he wouldn't be able to run.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It's Deathshot tho, and it makes sense since he wasn't even watching him.
Also he is just watching because it was the whole point of shooting him on his foot so he wouldn't be able to run.
1. He looked more than close enough for Flash to hear the gun shot, and within a millisecond of that, before the bullet even gets to him, he'd have been able to dodge it and probably run to Deadshot at the same time

2. He has super speed regardless of a shot leg, he could have still moved more than fast enough to fuck up Captain Cold, even with the cripple.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
1. He looked more than close enough for Flash to hear the gun shot, and within a millisecond of that, before the bullet even gets to him, he'd have been able to dodge it and probably run to Deadshot at the same time

2. He has super speed regardless of a shot leg, he could have still moved more than fast enough to fuck up Captain Cold, even with the cripple.
Yeah but probably he was fighting someone, idk.. OR maybe Deathdhot was indeed using a tracking or slow/motion bullet.

Also his feet being hurt definitely makes sense as to why he can't run... I know he is still fast but I think hurting Flash's leg would be almost like taking away his powers (at least until he heals himself or something)

AND Idk, if someone is going to shoot Flash it makes complete sense it being Deathshot since he "never fails a shot"

Don't underestimate my boy Deadshot ! He will stab you through his own shoulder to mess you up !

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter

Oh wow lookie here boys, we got the guy who reports the sniper on the other team for hacking when he is just that good!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe flash should learn to run serpentine style instead of a straight line like a dummy!

Lokheit

Noob
To everyone pissed at Flash getting shot. Deadshot is working in tandem with Cap Cold who has the ability to create slow fields where molecules move slower and Cold himself has been able to shoot the Flash despite being a worse shooter than Deadshot (not to mention Reverse Flash is around so he might be distracting Flash). Don't get mad so easily without looking for possible explanations.

Last edited:

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here

He looked more than close enough because Deadshot was aiming at him with a sniper. Lol... Also regardless of having super speed if you're shot in the leg how would you be able to move fast? I've never seen the flash Super crawl. Keep in mind Deadshot is the best shot in DC he knows where to place his bullets perfectly to make sure someone can't move if he needs to

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT NRS. FLASH GETTING SHOT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. THAT'S IT I'M BOYCOTTING ALL NRS GAMES FROM NOW ON, FLUSHING MY COPY OF INJUSTICE DOWN THE SHITER, AND I'M GOING TO MURDER ED BOON WITH MY ROLLED UP MKX POSTER AND ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT... I'M CANCELING MY PRE ORDER. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

Someone said that Reverse Flash helped design specialized ammunition that is connected to the speed force. Idk about that. Another person said captain cold slowed him down enough for Flash to take the shot.