What's new

Shattered Alliances Part 4

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
So if Scarecrows powers are just the effects of the gas then how does it affect the Joker ????(if he is in the game of course) because canonically Joker is immune to fear, he isn't chemically immune to the gas like kryptonians for example, he just isn't afraid of anything. You can modify the formula to affect kryptonians (like joker did using kryptonite) but you can't make it affect joker's mind, because it does affect the chemistry of his brain but there is just nothing he is afraid of.
Just a game, if we're going by canon, then no Bman rogue should be going up against the likes of Fate, Supes, WW, or any of the upper tier metas

Pretty sure just a jobber, and that Deadshot stabs himself to hit flash (Die Hard 4.0 style)

Really? In the knightfall series Scarecrow threatens Joker with the gas, and he replies he'd be interested to try it. Where has it been shown to have no effect on him?
I need to look up the exact issue but I have read that in the comic myself when the Joker was sprayed with the fear gas in his face point blank and wasn't affected

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
that Deadshot stabs himself to hit flash (Die Hard 4.0 style)
Thanks for the correction. The scene goes by so blazingly fast it's hard to tell at first. But yeah, you can see Flash react when Deadshot plunges the knife into himself, it just looked like Flash moved his arm for a while there. I had to rewatch it like 5 times - lul

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
My personal favorite story trailer. I was worried they'd just be story jobber but it seems like that isn't the case. I cannot wait! Also Deadshot landing a shot on flash and stabbing himself to get to flash? They did my man justice!

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Actually, by canon, joker has made the whole Justice League his puppets using the modified joker toxins, made them attack batman who had to defeat all of them. It is some BS, but it had happened in canon))
Which comic was that? The only thing I can think of similar to that is when Joker poisoned Bman, and Bman hallucinated that Joker infected the rest of the league

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
As somebody said in another forum how is actually possible for Flash to get shot, he would see billets in slow motion

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Maybe reverse flash is distracting him? In that scene we saw where he's chasing him maybe?
Yeah that's what I though too

Maybe it's a complete diversion, we see Deadshot Aim at Flashes legs, then we see CC stand over him and say "nice aim desdshot" but how do we know for sure it's Flash CC is referring too?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yeah that's what I though too

Maybe it's a complete diversion, we see Deadshot Aim at Flashes legs, then we see CC stand over him and say "nice aim desdshot" but how do we know for sure it's Flash CC is referring too?
Flash definitely got shot because of the scene where he is in the ground holding his leg.

As somebody said in another forum how is actually possible for Flash to get shot, he would see billets in slow motion
Unless he is shot from behind and doesn't know someone is aiming at him. A round from a high powered rifle can travel faster than the speed of sound, so he wouldn't even hear the shot by the time he was hit.