What's new

Shattered Alliances: Part 3 - Trailer & Character Reveal

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
biggest problem i have with Injustice is that after a while, I start to think.. man.. I'd just totally like to see the real characters. I get what they are doing and it is all fine.. but they will keep making these and I guess after 3... I dunno...

I'm just a little sick of superman being a dick and stuff. Be cool to have them all closer to their original characters at some stage.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous

LOOKS GOOD IMO...
His animations and style and suit look good.. but it dose not look like Black Adam to me.. He needs to look more Alien. He is usually always drawn almost in a elf like way (though a muscled elf not a Legolas pansy style elf). Like I could not tell if he has the spock ears in the game but he defiantly doesn't have the cool signature haircut and stuff )the skull cap with the drastic widows peak).. he just looks to human.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Great trailer. Adam's super looks fantastic and the story is looking better and better.

And ayyyy Supes still looking like a young Bill Paxton.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Kewl.

I do like Adam's super, but I haven't seen one I don't like. Most of them tend to take place in their own setting and they're goofier as a result; but it's an appropriate comic-book-level of goofy.

Supergirl is obviously the hero of the story, and the newcomer to the Injustice Universe, so the player will see the world through her eyes. Get used to that pretty young face, boys and girls, you're going to see a lot of it, especially in tournament.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
But what of his backdash? 0/10 for trailer

I loved this, can't wait to see more gameplay. Pretty damn hype after firestorm and yesterdays breakdowns

I really hope his lightning isnt blue. The orange from last game distinguished his lightning from shazams, nightwings, aquamans and really any fictional electricity characters

WATCHD0G

Noob
love everything i just hope they adjust his face a bit like they did with aqauman. everything else is awesome

Blade4693

VIVIVI
So hype for Black Adam! Idk who ill main now though lol I would be happy with Adam, Harley, Scarecrow or Darkseid and I simply am not skilled enough to play all 4 on a decent level haha