What's new

Shattered Alliances: Part 3 - Trailer & Character Reveal

Error

DF2+R2

BLACK ADAM
“GOOD AND EVIL ARE NOT CONSTANTS. THEY ARE DEFINED BY THOSE WITH POWER.”
After the fall of the Regime, Black Adam returned to his home defeated and humiliated. Staying hidden from Batman’s watchful eye, Khandaq has become a safe haven for the Regime’s remnants. There they await the day that together they can restore the Regime's rule upon the world.

https://www.injustice.com/characters/black-adam

Last edited:

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Someone should add him to the Injustice 2 character discussion. He does not have his own thread yet.

Lokheit

Noob
So Black Adam's super is him throwing you across the world into a pyramid, hitting you up through the pyramid and then destroying the whole thing with a giant lightning blast, and Grodd's super is him hitting you in the head 4 times. Makes sense.
Maybe one of the reasons we haven't seen much of him for a while is that it's getting reworked? Raiden had his X-Ray changed mid-developement IIRC.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
that design definitely means a shazam premiere skin, or they will let you add a hood with a red and gold color shader

Lokheit

Noob
Does Captain Cold count as revealed from the second shattered alliances video? If he does we're only missing Scarecrow (only seen through mobile) and the Joker right?

I think next shattered alliances video will focus on Gorilla Grodd's side to keep adding to the poster puzzle and we will probably see more from Cold and Scarecrow there.

Hini

Batomancer
Dont really mind the widows peak, but I do wish he would look a bit more... hm.. regal, or majestic.

Also not that fond of he way he said Shazam this time around, I always liked that Adam and Shazam said it differently in injustice.

And I hope they make the lightning yellow.

Besides those things however his design looks fucking boss.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, awesome trailer but that part with him destroying the Pyramid that can't be his Super is it? If so easily one of the best for sure. But looked way too cinematic but we'll see I guess. His face also reminds me of the guy from Mad Men lol. Looks cool though. He'll probably have a mix of his own move sets with Shazam like moves since, well Billy's dead...I can see where this is going as far as Supergirl. She'll find Clark, join him out of ignorance and "family" then realize what he's doing and oppose him.

Lastly, regarding Black Adam's design. I2 as someone else here said shits on his first one, looks better in every way. He's not supposed to be freaking BALD lol...that bugged me a little in the first game about Injustice's Earth BA. The one from the main Earth was fine, and thankfully THIS is how he should look. Good job NRS!

Error

DF2+R2
I feel like there's a schism going on between the designers at NRS that want to make everyone ugly and those that don't which is why some of the faces have changed so drastically.
:DOGE