What's new

Shao Kahn predictions and guesses

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
But in that case, what happens after that? Raiden couldn't just send yet another message to hiss past self, could he? It would just be going full circle in that point.
He kills Raiden and Kronika and thus no time shenanigans can happen. He merges Earthrealm and reigns supreme!

I hope he has more abilities that show how powerful of a sorcerer he is, beside being super powerful physically. I mean he is the master of dark magic, taught Shang Tsung, the new intro dialogues say that he taught Scarlet the Blood magic. His sorcery skills are OP and his gameplay should reflect it.

Maybe he has some Onaga influenced moves as well since he has so much Dragon in his design.

Reactions: Lun

Radam

Noob
I hope he has an armoured shoulder charge to push past projectiles, rather than a teleport move.

I think Baraka needs something similar too because that flag charge takes too long to compete against a projectile spammer.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I'm looking forward to the intro exchanges between him and Khotal Korn. I can imagine some juicy outworld beef between the two. Also the intros with him and Kitana as well. It will probably be like Harley Quin dissing the Joker in Ij2 type thing.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
My man Kotal got jobbed to Kung Jin in MKX and even did the honors in his own trailer for MK11.
See, that's the thing. It wasn't Kotal's trailer, it never was. It was meant to be Jacqui's from the beginning. They were just afraid of a possible viewership drop if they advertised the "Fan Favorite", and so they felt they had to slap "Kotal Kahn" at the beginning as a bait.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
(1) Most of his moveset will be about controlling the mid and close space.

(2) 16-bit will tell viewers of the Kombat Kast that Khan is "all about the Hammer" this time around.

(3) Shoulder charge will be his only way to get in. (He will not be given a teleport).

(4) He will say "On your knees" to troll all Kotal fans.

(5) One fatality will involve putting the enemy on their knees and smashing their head with the hammer.

Lun

proud TERF!
Slightly off-topic, but I wonder if people who got the game earlier can already download Shao Kahn?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Slightly off-topic, but I wonder if people who got the game earlier can already download Shao Kahn?
I would imagine he is time gated, just like the digital versions of the game are. I don't think he'll be playable until midnight on 4/23. I believe this is how Goro worked in MKX , as well.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Nevermind, some people are already posting Shao Kahn videos. Good to know! Oh I wanna get the game earlier.
I literally saw the character select screen with him there and playable right after I posted that. I'm honestly shocked.

I'd love to have the game now, simply because I really don't want any spoilers.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I got the same build as Shao Kahn. Could post some pics of myself for the ladies in here if youre really hungry for Shao Kahn stuff lul

Lun

proud TERF!
I literally saw the character select screen with him there and playable right after I posted that. I'm honestly shocked.

I'd love to have the game now, simply because I really don't want any spoilers.

No leak of unmasked Shao Kahn yet. I'm starting to think we really won't see his face.

KHAN's LOAD OUT
I like his secondary helmet design... Pretty much confirms Kahn as the best redesign of the characters shown so far (*gameplay TBC). The "Ridicule" (taunt) should have been a base ability, however -- a mute Kahn is like Kahn before he eats a Snickers®. I'm interested to see what "Annihilation" does...