What's new

Shao Kahn official reveal trailer

With less than a week until launch, we finally have a trailer for the Emperor of Outworld himself, Shao Kahn! Check it out below to watch him in all his hammery glory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

I hope the taunts actually give him like a dmg buff or something, But even if they don't i'd still implement them in my gameplan. Full combo into hard knock down ender into "YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!", wussup? come at me lmao.

It looks like his classic rising shoulder attack is a feature move of his Fatal Blow, not a special attack of it's own.

Just here to say i called this in his predictions thread, though i erroneously referred to it as his rising knee attack and didn't account for it to appear in spirit in his Fatal Blow.

A trailer so epic, he does two win posses.

Still holding out hope his second fatality is turning into a Hydra. He looks amazing, as does that dragon water fountain stage. Might be the best stage yet, even more than the fighting game tournament one.

absolutely not. If you're not man enough to press the taunt button don't press it.
You better believe I'm not pressing it - getting bodied is already in my itinerary, I'm not ready to go acting a fool while doing it. I'm not gonna lie tho, that next-level disrespect is definitely gonna be something else :coffee:

Does anyone know whether KAHN'S TAUNTS ("RIDICULE") GIVE HIM SOME KIND OF BUFF/S...??

The reason I ask is because, as much as I (for one) would equip them irrespective, the abilities giving opponents an effective free hit, will make the taunt less than a novelty in practice, and the definition of a wasted ability for tournament play...
---

He looks smaller to me.
He IS!... They all are. That is, all the character heights have been homogenised... It's what I've been saying for months! ...'Cept no one ever cares until it's too late for anything to be done about it. No wonder the CCP have been able to hack away with gay abandon :rolleyes:

Just take a look at the females' and Asian fighters' heights -- stop and THINK for a moment -- then look at everyone else. The "same-ificiation" is real, people :coffee:

I love that his fatality is probably the most humiliating one we've seen. Dude just blows your head through your ass, I'm ded xD