What's new

Shang Tsung Match Video & Critique Thread

Clayman

you don't get it, do you?
Lol you're funny man. Seems like you're scared to play them?
More like u call me a troll and trash talk and when i challenge u for a money match, u suddenly turn into a chicken and call best shang players for help. So i ask u again: why WoundCowboy and Astronout have to back up ur trashtalking? why not DetroitBalln or ur mom and dad or whoelse?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Lol I'm not the one who made the comments about another players fundamentals, but starts shitting his little pants at the prospect of playing that player.

I didn't trash talk you, you challenged me and like I said, pay the $1000 flight out to dallas and i'll happily play you.

GGS man.

Clayman

GGS dude, go win Dallas man. Show us all how to play Shang Tsung!
I wont play shang at dallas, kid. But i will play shang vs shang money match if u dare to come (u won't). Now go play scorpion online, shang is too hard 4 u ;)

And btw, tag in more shang players, i advise DetroitBalln.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Lol I live in the UK, you want a MM you can come here. I tagged them in because they're going to dallas, so go MM them and show how good a shang you are.

You're obviously free if you just troll the boards all day. Go get 'em Champ!

Clayman

Lol I live in the UK, you want a MM you can come here. I tagged them in because they're going to dallas, so go MM them and show how good a shang you are.

You're obviously free if you just troll the boards all day. Go get 'em Champ!
LBSH, u tagged them, cuz u shit in ur panties and want some help here.
It's so brave to call me free, when u live in some 3rd world country and can't come to accept my challenge.
U r just pathetic.

astronout

see you at the top.
It's so brave to call me free, when u live in some 3rd world country and can't come to accept my challenge.
U r just pathetic.
dude, enough with the unwarranted name calling and trolling. please take it to another board completely.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
U r just pathetic.
Lol, I would smash you in a shang mirror. No one needs help dealing with a shitty little troll like you.

Clayman

Lol, I would smash you in a shang mirror. No one needs help dealing with a shitty little troll like you.
So what about 1000$ FT5? If i'm so free it's easy win for u and ur ticket to dallas will cost nothing? Shang mirror scrub, think about it.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
You honestly wouldn't be worth the bother of getting on a plane. You're free, everyone knows it. Go show everyone how free you are at dallas.