What's new

Shang Tsung Glitch?

So i was messing around in training room trying out combos, when i tried to jump over the dummy to try the other side i noticed when i went for a :r:fk, a :r:bp come out. I tried it again and the same thing happened. I'm pressing a kick button, but a punch is definitely coming out here.

If you want to see for yourself, just go into training room and empty jump over the dummy and go for a forward FK as soon as you land. Strange glitch.

It's not just shang, this happened to me a few times today. Was doing some combos with Sindel and randomly got a fb when I was clearly hitting the input with kick.

Kano has a problems like this as well, If you jump in punch and try to do :r:fp:fp or :r:fp:bp, your :r:fp will work but the game would assume that its a :l:fp and follow it with the combo strings that use the :l:fp as a starter, and I mean a plain jump in punch, not a crossover one.

Bah, I didn't see you made a video so I made one.

I gave you credit of course:

Actually my friend made the video lol. I don't have a capture card myself so i get him to do all my grunt work and post combos i find lol. I appreciate the effort though. Shang is a really rewarding character.

RoGE

Noob
hmm... I see the cross up glitch is in this game as well...whats next? Are we going to find an impale glitch in this game too? LOL