What's new

SFV Laura trailer

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Meh. She's not seeming like my type of gal. So here's to hoping she's low tier. :D

Let's go mika, necalli, and gief!!!!!

Maybe with a side of chun. So much potential in this game. Nice cast diversity.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I like this chick alot for some reason. I've never reason a grappler female, and on top of that lighting powers...

If II end up not liking Necalli, she could be my main :D

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Her fighting style is listed as Matsuda Jiu Jutsu.
Sean's last name is Matsuda- Sean Matsuda. perhaps she's his pupil?
SFV takes place before SF3 in the timeline, thus Sean, who was trained by Ken, can't be her teacher. That is unless they retcon Sean's story.

Last edited:

ForeverKing

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVING A MAIN! GOOD ONE BURGER!

:joker:
In NRS games I usually use the whole cast, because I play the games for over 1000 hours each lol. But other fighting games I don't play nearly as much, so I actually only have one character (for example Tekken Marduk, DOA Jann Lee, 3rd Strike Necro, etc.)

I might think about playing in tournaments for Street Fighter, but I'm not gonna be able to play it enough to be able to counterpick :p

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Finally a well made female fighter other than Chun in this game

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
The world needs to stop designing brasilian females with a prostitute reference in mind, first Katarina now this!
Wait, Katarina is Brazillian? What? WTF Didn't know that. That's barely a common name around here, but whatever.

But yeah, agreed 100%.

EDIT:
On the other hand, since she's from Tekken, that means she might actually speak Portuguese! :eek:
F*ck, now I'm hype for Katarina!

Last edited:

ForeverKing

It's her V-Reversal, which is an alpha counter, basically.
I can't wait to play SF5 with you and Matt, it's gonna be fun. You're gonna see Necalli raising your face to the screen or getting body slammed all over the place by my Laura :D

This is legitimately the first time I might main a female in a fighting game, this chick looks so godlike!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I can't wait to play SF5 with you and Matt, it's gonna be fun. You're gonna see Necalli raising your face to the screen or getting body slammed all over the place by my Laura :D

This is legitimately the first time I might main a female in a fighting game, this chick looks so godlike!
Bruh, this shit's gonna be so fun. Lol we'll be doing a lot of Necalli mirrors then!

Laura looks extremely entertaining. The new characters so far look very enjoyable as a whole.