What's new

SFV DLC characters leaked!

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
People always let capcom to get away with murder smh LMFAO

Its like the more it becomes like MK the more people like it, but somehow dont actually like MK...this is so bizarre to me

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
She didn't look like that then though. Her classic look is one of her costumes, but she didn't look like a cop then.
That said, a blue cop design is nothing new in gaming.
She was still a cop in Final Fight 3.

People didn't always dress like what their job was back in those days.

Look at this special forces military outfit from the same era

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Isn't poison supposed to be a tranny originally?
*transgender, yes.
In the original concept art for Poison during Final Fight's development, it was noted that she is a "newhalf" which was the Japanese term for a transgender woman.

She was still a cop in Final Fight 3.

People didn't always dress like what their job was back in those days.

Look at this special forces military outfit from the same era

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying her design as shown in this game is new and looks more like a typical blue cop design in gaming, which Stryker also has.
I don't think Lucia is a rip-off though. Just pointing out it's a common design.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
*transgender, yes.
In the original concept art for Poison during Final Fight's development, it was noted that she is a "newhalf" which was the Japanese term for a transgender woman.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying her design as shown in this game is new and looks more like a typical blue cop design in gaming, which Stryker also has.
I don't think Lucia is a rip-off though. Just pointing out it's a common design.
She doesn't look like one IMO, looks more like a flat out chick honestly. But yeah I remember her from FF days, and the other one with different colored hair. They actually took them out of the SNES version way back and replaced them with these punker dudes with shades lol.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
She doesn't look like one IMO
This statement is rather pointless.
Just like some cisgender women can have very masculine features, so can transgender women look very feminine. Same with men can have both masculine or feminine features. There's no "one look" for all to fit into, that'd be rather narrow-minded to think that.

The reason the US version originally had replaced Poison and Roxy with male counterparts called Billy and Sid was because they didn't like to beat up women in games.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
This is a Summer bundle of characters. Theyre dropping together on the 4th but there’s more character’s incoming.

A winter bundle is coming later this year, same deal

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
You know what... Even though Poison looks awesome, her addition is not going to change the inherent issues I have with the game. I almost gave in to the hype there, but after having taken a cold shower, I realised that I'm not going to give Capcom my money for this one. It would be me buying the DLC, playing for maybe a week, and then realise... it's still SFV.

So I'm gonna pass. That was close though.

Last edited: