What's new

SFV ALEX RETURNS...

I hadn't played SF since sf2 turbo (hyper) and wonder, why does everyone want Alex? I mean is he real fun to play with? I mean I would expect more people would want someone like akuma,sagat,fei long way more than Alex so is it that he's another awesome character or because he was the first dlc?

I hadn't played SF since sf2 turbo (hyper) and wonder, why does everyone want Alex? I mean is he real fun to play with? I mean I would expect more people would want someone like akuma,sagat,fei long way more than Alex so is it that he's another awesome character or because he was the first dlc?
He was my main in SF3, so that's why I want him (to possibly main again). Others may just be excited to try him out, or just want the first DLC character for the hell of it.

Also

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
He's pretty fun actually.

I hate how most of his colors do that thing that the SFV seem to love where they have one or two off-color pieces that don't completely match. Fuck that, I have some weird color OCD so when I see the fact that his suspenders are a different shade of red than his shirt, headband, and face paint it bothers the hell out of me.

And it's like that for like every one of his colors...