What's new

SFIV XBL/PS3 GG Thread

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
RollTide8569 said:
ggs he is close, bazel, and more
Yeah GG's man. Won't be long before guile REALLY starts to piss me off. Nice combos man!
GG's Bazel and o CheatChode o

Davey_8000 said:
He Is Close, how do you feel about Seth losing his j.fp in the new update?
He lost more than his j.fp from my understanding. I didn't play Vanilla that much, I really started to play when SSF4 came out.

But from me going back and playing Vanilla to compare for myself, mannn his j.fp sucks now (ryu is a [ban incoming]) also his teleport is so much slower and what SUCKS most of all, you can't get anyone in his sonicboom U1 trap. agghhhh. Saget is a Fagget. Last thing, I just picked up Ibuki, LOL.

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
GG's Rolltide and Bazel once again, the wins were going back and forward between us, great matches!!!

I still like UMK3 but SSF4 is so :eek: :eek: :eek: . Its like playing against a top rated Kitana or Kung Lao player, you can't mess up, you have to play a perfect game every match or you will get eaten alive!!!

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
GG's ComboMaster7 and Bremass-85 on PS3...Just keep playing ComboMaster, you beat me just on reaction so just think if you were to add some zone's and mix-ups. Saget is a Fagget!!!

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
GG's Nitrous Zombie, Bazel, and Ninja Ryo45 once again!!! Where's all the SSF4 players on this site?

http://www.youtube.com/v/mX5tiKID5s0?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
GG's to my brother BestnTX on AE at "Planet Zero". The sticks were too broken in and capcom nerfed the crap out of Seth. Im diggin his heatlh boost but everything else they did makes me not want to even main Seth anymore, dang capcom.

X820

Noob
I was given SF4 (the code) 2 days ago on PC and I'm surprised that I'm really enjoying it (disliked it since day one).

So, GGs to:

-Slashsven (thanks homie)
-PMF026
-Paul G
-Partyrico

X820

Noob
I do believe I have a new hobby.

This guy had like 1500 BP's, after we were done he had like 400 left.

:)