What's new

SFIV XBL/PS3 GG Thread

S

scheissn

ggs Sugar, likin this shit so far.
Need to get a groove for that tourney Saturday

S

SuGaR

GGs I'm sad, I might not make it to the tournament, I have to work that day. It starts at 2 PM and I have to be at work at 5 PM and I don't want to drop out of it or miss work
:'(

S

scheissn

SuGaR said:
GGs I'm sad, I might not make it to the tournament, I have to work that day. It starts at 2 PM and I have to be at work at 5 PM and I don't want to drop out of it or miss work
:'(
ggs man, yeah I played tried that shit last night, seems pretty difficult.

S

scheissn

VGGS today with Shaney, Grindfox and SirJabsaLot.

Starting to like this game more now that I have the feel of it down.
(I think my Ken went up about 30% from playing Grindfox and Jabs today)

S

Shaney

VGGS to Schiess I love it when you're...you know ;) Versa, DC, and whoever else I played that I probably forgot.

S

scheissn

Shaney said:
VGGS to Schiess I love it when you're...you know ;) Versa, DC, and whoever else I played that I probably forgot.
Hah ggs man, nice cancels

Azuro

Noob
Lol, goddamn, how in the hell could I forget this site? Hey, I'm up for some SFIV on my limited days at home (Wednesday and Thursday this week). Hit me up (PSN: x_THTB_x).

Darkshowers said:
Well Phoenix has a pretty nice Bison there. Good games.
Thanks man ;D

GGs Darkshowers, Crazy Dominican and Crazy's friend.

Crazy you and your friend have sick mind games. CD when you learn the game more and get all the combos and shit down and get comfortable, you're gonna be a bitch to beat.

S

Shaney

Azuro said:
Lol, goddamn, how in the hell could I forget this site? Hey, I'm up for some SFIV on my limited days at home (Wednesday and Thursday this week). Hit me up (PSN: x_THTB_x).
Do you get on XBL anymore?

dubson

Noob
OJuggernaut0 said:
GGs Dubson, Lagless games ftw!

Side note: Shaney = :(
GG's Juggs.

Man, finally it lets me play with someone.

I swear, this game does not want me to be able to accept invites from ANYONE.

But me and Juggs have an excellent connection, so it looks like I will be playing against you a lot as your the first person it has let me join with lol.

Azuro

Noob
Shaney said:
Azuro said:
Do you get on XBL anymore?
My XBL subscription's expired, actually, and I only have SFIV for the PS3. I'll get the 360 version and re-subscribe once I get my FightPad from Gamestop for winning Round 2.