What's new

SF6 Launches on June 2, 2023. New trailer, new characters!

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
First SF6 news where I felt less interested in the game after. I've generally liked their rework of existing characters, but I don't like the new characters so far except for Kimberly. I'm alright with Marisa but the other 3 I don't get any appeal from. I almost feel like totally different people are designing the characters. Some have tones of nuanced peronality and others seem super dry.

This is all amazing, only that cover art is cringe. Imagine MK suddenly having Cassie on the cover with an overtly corny pose like this. Also the price is insane - here it’s double the price of base game for the Ultimate ($120) - and the DLC does not justify it, especially pre-order meaning only colours. That’s way worse than MK11.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
steam is "mostly negative" and the steam forum is just people arguing about cami's outfit.

The entire review thing on steam need to be removed.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
my fav steam review so far

Game is really disappointing, mini review

I am astonished that Capcom went and failed another major FG release. They clearly have not learned a thing!

Let’s start with the pros since it’s a very short list:

• Graphics are nice
  • Lots to do
Now the negatives:

• No 4K
  • No version available for my Switch
  • No couch co-op options
  • No split screen support
  • No wheel and pedal support
  • Launch has been a disaster - I still can’t play all the modes. But Japan can?! What a ripoff
  • Characters are boring and uninspired
  • Very unbalanced. Guile can spam projectiles and you auto lose if you are too far to hit him
  • Game is lacking and is boring, no reason to play it over SFV when that game has way more characters and stages
The list goes on and on. But you can see why the game is already getting review bombed on steam and it’s barely out yet. What a disaster.