What's new

Servers Will Be Down Today For 1 Hour

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
It looks like it’s all bug fixes.

But people will be happy to know that tournament variations can now be chosen in practice mode, without needing to be created.

And Brutality requirements have been fixed.
damn , this is already good ..... thanks !

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama

But people will be happy to know that tournament variations can now be chosen in practice mode, without needing to be created.

Any fixes on KB requirements by any chance?

Any fixes on KB requirements by any chance?
No, just bug fixes (not related to hitbox or any balance at all)

Btw, tournament variations can be selected once you are in practice mode, you can't see them in the select char screen. You need to go to "Practice options" and select the variations, which is super annoying IMO. Why don't they just put fixes tourny variations and slots for customs?

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
We’ve got a bunch of database migrations to do as a result of some windows update that came out last weekend. I’m wondering if it’s related and nothing special.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Did they make the Brutality requirements better or just fixed the crappy ones we have now?

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Didn't see any mention of the krypt duplicates bug. Do I still have to sit on my koins until they fix this?