What's new

Servers Will Be Down Today For 1 Hour

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
They also didn’t fix the weird bug where your coins don’t get updated until you back out of the ToT screen completely.

Also wondering if they fixed the endurance fights not playing music during fatalities and brutalities.

I hope these easy ones don’t remain.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Can somebody copy and paste the FULL NOTES in a post please for those who are at work that cant access them por favor? Much appreciated.

Suntory

Suntory
Not trying to sound like a salty bish, but that 10k soul reduction is an asshole move. I could have used that time for other things (and yea I did the grind--guess I am salty after all lol). When they fixed that glitch weeks ago that allowed you to open stuff for free, that would have been the time to reduce it.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Not trying to sound like a salty bish, but that 10k soul reduction is an asshole move. I could have used that time for other things (and yea I did the grind--guess I am salty after all lol). When they fixed that glitch weeks ago that allowed you to open stuff for free, that would have been the time to reduce it.
Oh i feel u. I'd be hella pissed too but after seeing somebody buying that 10K lantern AGAIN only to get 50 koins, i said NOPE! NOT I!

BTW is that you and your kid in the avatar? You both look beautiful Queen! Welcome to the forums. Righteous ;)

Suntory

Suntory
Oh i feel u. I'd be hella pissed too but after seeing somebody buying that 10K lantern AGAIN only to get 50 koins, i said NOPE! NOT I!

BTW is that you and your kid in the avatar? You both look beautiful Queen! Welcome to the forums. Righteous ;)
50 koins?! I'd be HEATED! lol
And thanks, it's actually my bf, but others have also said he look kid-like in this same pic. He's actually 40 lol here is another pic just to show he is in fact a grown person :)

Attachments

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
50 koins?! I'd be HEATED! lol
And thanks, it's actually my bf, but others have also said he look kid-like in this same pic. He's actually 40 lol here is another pic just to show he is in fact a grown person :)

OH MY SWEET GURKENS! My apologies. Y'all got good genes! lol It was hard to see with the edges cutting off part of his face. But go head, gurl! Get you some of that teriyaki! :p