What's new

Seriously? What's DC Thinking?

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
The DC Universe consists of 52 alternate universes, thus when everything got rebooted due to Flashpoint, there were 52 new universes. Plus they put out 52 different comic books.
That's how it works? So Flashpoint is canon in DC comics continuity? Thanks Flash for messing everything up.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
He's actually not that bad the new one. Or emo at all.

The DC Universe consists of 52 alternate universes, thus when everything got rebooted due to Flashpoint, there were 52 new universes.
Plus they put out 52 different comic books.
Oh ok if its like that then it makes sense then.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Whats next? Wolverine suddenly showing up looking like the dude in Twilight?

Hini

Batomancer
Am i the only one that doesn't mind the new Lobo Design :/.
I think its fine, but thats probably only because the original one is still preserved, if they hadnt then I would be kinda annoyed. The design by itself is extremly well done, anything Rocafort does is pretty much instant gold though. New Lobo's personality is actually very cool aswell. But I am also a lot more open minded than most people. Looking forward to seeing them square off against each other.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Nah they just took away his healing factor....

New 52 Hawkman was the worst book I have ever seen. I wonder why (Liefeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeld!)
Even pre-Liefeld sucked though. Issue 1, he's ready to quit being Hawkman with 0 explanation as to why he can't do it anymore. Not like he was heroing before, nobody knows him in issue 8. Best moment, issue 4, "Man, killing this monster is a mystery". Issue 5, middle of same fight with no transition, "Aha! I figured out how to kill you!" I can post scans for those who haven't read, but it is really stupid how this guy wrote. You know it's bad when Static, who got cancelled like 4 issues in is a guest star. And no Hawkgirl?

Not gonna start on Constantine, because that was no where near as bad as the atrocity that is what happen with my boy Carter.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
That's how it works? So Flashpoint is canon in DC comics continuity? Thanks Flash for messing everything up.
Flashpoint isn't exactly canon, but the aftermath from Flash messing up the timeline is. The movie left that part with the universes being brought together if you saw that

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Well... there was sort of an issue. There are 3 New 52 Lobos: Liefeld Lobo, Lobo Classic, and that twilight looking Lobo.

Basically Rob Liefeld was the first to do New 52 Lobo. Now for those who don't know who Rob Liefeld is, he is basically the worst at all the things. His Lobo was fucking awful. It appeared in Deathstroke, which was then cancelled, because all things Liefeld touches turns to shit.
How many books did he kill New 52? Lobo, Hawkman and Deathstroke, anyone else?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Even pre-Liefeld sucked though. Issue 1, he's ready to quit being Hawkman with 0 explanation as to why he can't do it anymore. Not like he was heroing before, nobody knows him in issue 8. Best moment, issue 4, "Man, killing this monster is a mystery". Issue 5, middle of same fight with no transition, "Aha! I figured out how to kill you!" I can post scans for those who haven't read, but it is really stupid how this guy wrote. You know it's bad when Static, who got cancelled like 4 issues in is a guest star. And no Hawkgirl?

Not gonna start on Constantine, because that was no where near as bad as the atrocity that is what happen with my boy Carter.
Passing shit on to a shittier writer is no excuse. I'm not a Hawkman fan anyway, but that was still a dick move. I will say that Constantine isn't so bad, seeing as John is still very much a total bastard, It's not hellblazer but it's not shit either.
Hawk & Dove, but to be fair that was the worst premise for a series in the history of anything ever. Worse than The Green Team and The Movement combined.

Hini

Batomancer
The Constantine books that arent tie ins with others (like Justice League Dark and such) are actually perfectly decent, borderline great.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
The Constantine books that arent tie ins with others (like Justice League Dark and such) are actually perfectly decent, borderline great.
See, I've only read JLD. I could deal with him being a prick for no reason, but the Nick Necro thing had me trippin' HARD

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
My issue is more with the multiple "lobos" will the real lobo please stand up? Probably turn out he's a twin or clone something like that, in which one is the REAL lobo lol while the other thinks he is or something.

Look wise, personally I don't mind the new look as oppose to the standard "Rob Zombie/Kiss Reject" looking Lobo...

I don't really care for Lobo pre or new 52 though I have to admit watching Supergirl kick his ass is pretty cool and seeing her become a Red Lantern with her rage is interesting, I'm enjoying JL books/ series, Forever Evil and Earth 2 are just epic.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Well I can't front it's pretty.

But the whole definition of Nightwing is blue. Nightwing got his name from Superman's kryptonian story.

Oh yea thats right. I remember reading about that in some Batman History book or something of the sort. It's cool tho that the Alt of New 52 is blue in-game.

Yoaks

A spaceman
The only books that I heard that are good is Wonder Woman, Animal-Man and Swamp Thing. I'am enjoying the Forever Evil books. Not the Villain Origin ones but the Justice League and Justice League of America books!

Yoaks

A spaceman
My issue is more with the multiple "lobos" will the real lobo please stand up? Probably turn out he's a twin or clone something like that, in which one is the REAL lobo lol while the other thinks he is or something.

Look wise, personally I don't mind the new look as oppose to the standard "Rob Zombie/Kiss Reject" looking Lobo...

I don't really care for Lobo pre or new 52 though I have to admit watching Supergirl kick his ass is pretty cool and seeing her become a Red Lantern with her rage is interesting, I'm enjoying JL books/ series, Forever Evil and Earth 2 are just epic.
I had the BIGGEST smile when Super-Girl broke his neck. But than I got all emo when he came back to life. Had a feeling that he was gonna come back to life tho.