What's new

Seriously, how good is f3,3 ?

D. R.

Noob
He needs it. And Noob will be jumped on all day.....ERRRRRRDAY

No respect. SMGDH

Take that no respect attitude to Dallas. Show them that in Orlando, we have ZERO respect for jack shit. "Oh You're +4 right now? FORCE LIFT." And don't forget your toasty boost input! BTW, Remember, I get 10% of your winnings. :D

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
No respect. SMGDH

Take that no respect attitude to Dallas. Show them that in Orlando, we have ZERO respect for jack shit. "Oh You're +4 right now? FORCE LIFT." And don't forget your toasty boost input! BTW, Remember, I get 10% of your winnings. :D
Hahahahahah

a_guardian_devil

"We share blood, we are not brothers!"
Noob's EN Upknee is 100% safe AND unstuffable on wake up.

you just made my day coz EN upknee has an insane reach wich would make getting them off of ur back much easier!

oh another question !

is the EN upknee faster at startup than the normal one coz it seems so tho the frame data says its the same, mind to elaborat? thanx d.r again !

D. R.

Noob
you just made my day coz EN upknee has an insane reach wich would make getting them off of ur back much easier!

oh another question !

is the EN upknee faster at startup than the normal one coz it seems so tho the frame data says its the same, mind to elaborat? thanx d.r again !

It's the same start up speed, but travels farther in the same amount of time, thus looking "faster."

a_guardian_devil

"We share blood, we are not brothers!"
It's the same start up speed, but travels farther in the same amount of time, thus looking "faster."
well, knowing that i have a 100% safe wake up that grants me +4 on block close range and 11+ on block max range is kinda awesome, thanx alot again

It's under-used because it's slow and, like you said, the opponent will most like jump over you. It's only good after a JIP, but in that case I would rather use B1214 because:

-It does more chip damage.
-B1 into Trow/Pressure.
-I can cancel into Up Knee/Slide.
-It has a low/high mix up.
-Does highest damage on ground when on hit.
-Sets up variant Blackhole setups.
If your opponent is jumping over f3 that means you aren't really establishing upknee as a threat.