What's new

[Sep 21, 2013] Game Underground Monthly Tournament (MK + Injustice and MORE) (Framingham, MA)

CRUM

Noob
At this point I don't think there needs to be much information distributed except for a time and day. Injustice had 20 last time, and there's no reason we can't have more with a months notice. I hope to see the usual in addition to more out for this tournament!

12pm Mortal Kombat 9 $5
1pm Injustice $10
3pm Super Street Fighter IV AE $10
5pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 $10

$5 Venue Fee Covers All Games

All games
1st 70% of entrance fees cash
2nd 20% of entrance fees cash
3rd 10% of entrance fees cash

We may add KOF if there is interest.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I'll try. Thats getting close to my wedding and honeymoon, so I may be fianancially tied up during that time.

Oh snap! Just realized MK9 is in there. . . now I really wanna go! I may even pull a peanuts and just provide casuals for people =)

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
YUP you can count me in ... and I would assume my team to

PG Tron Cat
PG CareBear Package
PG ED Money
PG Lethal Dose

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
I'm gonna try to make it out there. I'd be coming from CT but I have family around there so it shouldn't be too hard.

SkyratiK

I grew up in MA, I've only been here for a few years now. My dad said if he's not working he'll try to take me. He lives on the Cape. There was a small tourny in RI not too long ago, but they weren't playing MK and I'm not really into Injustice.

I grew up in MA, I've only been here for a few years now. My dad said if he's not working he'll try to take me. He lives on the Cape. There was a small tourny in RI not too long ago, but they weren't playing MK and I'm not really into Injustice.

Where in CT do you live? My friend Steve and I live in the South Windsor/Manchester area. We go pretty hard in MK, not so much in Injustice. There's also xSTRANGERx who lives in the Stratford area and Dramatica who lives in the Old Lyme area. TOS Nerd is somewhere in CT too but I have no idea where haha.

SkyratiK

Where in CT do you live? My friend Steve and I live in the South Windsor/Manchester area. We go pretty hard in MK, not so much in Injustice. There's also xSTRANGERx who lives in the Stratford area and Dramatica who lives in the Old Lyme area. TOS Nerd is somewhere in CT too but I have no idea where haha.
I live in Pawcatuck, it's right on the border of Westerly, RI.

SkyratiK

That's cool. Looks like you're pretty close to Deftonesrc too actually. If you want to carpool up to the tournament I'd be up for it. You can drive up to my place and either me or my friend Steve can drive.
I'd definitely take you up on that offer if I had a car. I don't even have my license yet lol.

SkyratiK

I'll talk to a couple friends before I start asking you guys to do favors for me. My friend might give me a ride if I throw him some gas money. He'll probably come watch. I'll keep trying to figure something out and if I really have to I'll try to work something out with one of you guys.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
the lack of hype for this is making me sad.... ONE WEEK guys, come on now. I think I posted and everyone said f*ck it, James is gonna win everything...

P3irce

Noob
What's the console of choice ? I live right near there always thought about trying out locals but never got around to it