What's new

Self-Imposed Challenges in Games

Mostly talking about fighting games but other games are allowed. Is there any self imposed challenge you did such as beating a fighting game using none of a zoners projectiles? Maybe beat Resident Evil with only the knife? Beat an enemy with projectiles and never moving from one spot?

I've beaten a fighter with no HUD and all fighters invisible.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Mirror's Edge, no guns (only because of the achievement)

The arcade MK's & the SF's, no punches (only kick attacks) or no kicks (only punch attacks) etc.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Beat Resident Evil 4 knife only (when possible).

I beat Dishonored without interacting with anyone but my targets (no chokes, no darts). That was a bitch!

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Playing MKX ranked and saving all of my bar to end the match with my highest damaging X-ray combo.

Playing MGS V without using any equipment (starting weapons are mandatory, but I just switch them asap). Blast to play, the stealth is much more satisfying.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Currently, I'm trying to beat the Grounded mode plus (the hardest mode in this game) in The Last of Us. No HUB, very limited ammo and fewer save points. I'm a master of Stealth.

Dis truly a challenge. :)

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
BioShock's Survivor difficulty was pretty dope honestly. I also enjoyed speedruning Outlast

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Playing MKX ranked and saving all of my bar to end the match with my highest damaging X-ray combo.

Playing MGS V without using any equipment (starting weapons are mandatory, but I just switch them asap). Blast to play, the stealth is much more satisfying.
but getting s-rank is so much harder, gotta use dat rocket punch bruh.

Ending game in Mkx with long xray combo. Can be abit difficult for Cassie because I tend to use all my meter on ex nut punch.

Getting legit gold in SFV with all the rage quitters lol