What's new

Select Your Fighter

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Well played sir.

I don't get who Moe is supposed to be covering though, Human Smoke from the Juggernaut version?

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I like the arrogance, but let's get real.

"Repost from 2/1/2013 ??? This is the prime reason that 2-3 weeks later my xbox was sold and I will never be accessable to the Stalking ass, Fanclub ass, Searching every form of social media to try to talk to Bass ass Fuckboys world wide. Goes to show you how in life there is always someone trying to be like/dickride you no matter who you are. NoAbility go find something productive to do with you life and really its time to Pump Ya Breaks on the FanBass fuckery. #RETIREDFROMUMK"

"Repost from 2/1/2013 ??? This is the prime reason that 2-3 weeks later my xbox was sold and I will never be accessable to the Stalking ass, Fanclub ass, Searching every form of social media to try to talk to Bass ass Fuckboys world wide. Goes to show you how in life there is always someone trying to be like/dickride you no matter who you are. NoAbility go find something productive to do with you life and really its time to Pump Ya Breaks on the FanBass fuckery. #RETIREDFROMUMK"

I think you should delete that post immediately. It doesn't prove that you beat him. It proves that you harassed him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm not familiar with everyone, except a few, can you name them out?

Top: Marv, N/A, Shock, DC HUSTLE, AC1984, NoDoubt, Phil
Top Mid: Moe, Br0ken, Hanzo, Sugar, Lex, Maxter, REO
Bottom Mid: N/A, RZP, N/A, Summoning, Miss Spin
Bottom: Bass, Juggs, Konqrr, N/A, Crazy Dominican

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Trust me, I don't favor Bass over anyone, but I honestly can't imagine you beating him as bad as you claim being that I've played you both.

He's beat my ass plenty of times, obviously. But the last time we played he wanted me to play against his Sheeva, the same one that beat me 15 in a row or however many times...anyway, I didn't feel like playing so I just random selected and effortlessly beat him about 7 times in a row with shitty characters, he then proceeded to remove me and now a few weeks later I get that message from him.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
A shame really, but honestly, the game is trash online, so it's understandable. I just wish they went through with the HD remix... oh well.

It pretty much showed last time we tried to have an online UMK3 tourney and only three or so people signed up for it. There's too many damn fighting games out now and people don't want to be left in the dust so they move on to the next new thing (Injustice)..only a matter of time before MK9 dies out as well.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It pretty much showed last time we tried to have an online UMK3 tourney and only three or so people signed up for it. There's too many damn fighting games out now and people don't want to be left in the dust so they move on to the next new thing (Injustice)..only a matter of time before MK9 dies out as well.

Yeah, plus UMK3 takes too much time and dedication to become good, no one wants to do that for an old game with no scene. UMK3 is an amazing game and will probably always be my favorite fighting game. But no one plays it, and all the good players either quit or very rarely play it. As much as I hate to admit it... it's a dead game.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Are you being sarcastic? You guys were playing it when it when it was 12 or 13 years old. What's the difference in a few more years?

It was re-released in 2006, and I started playing it in 2007. That's when it was at it's most popular aside from when it first came out. It died down around 2010, but there was still a scene, and when 2011 rolled around and MK9... it's been downhill ever since. And just before Injustice came out, no one was playing on 2006 UMK3 and in MKAK UMK3 it was the same people playing that always play. The release in 2006 really revitalized the game, but sadly that hype has died and only a very few amount of players still play regularly.

Are you claiming it's not dead because only you and Chorizo Du still play it?

No. It's been dead for a long time. My point was that Juggs was claiming that it's dead now just because a handful of top players aren't playing anymore. It was dead in 2006 when the game was released on xbox, and it's still dead today.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
No. It's been dead for a long time. My point was that Juggs was claiming that it's dead now just because a handful of top players aren't playing anymore. It was dead in 2006 when the game was released on xbox, and it's still dead today.

I can't see how UMK3 was more popular than before it was re-released in 2006.