Would you prefer Sektor or Cyrax?

• Sektor

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Cyrax

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
So we have had Sektor and Cyrax both announced as Kameos. Out of interest, if only one of these could make it as a DLC, which would you choose?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I’m a fan of both. Although, Sektor’s kameo looks super sick in this game. I really hope they make them playable characters in the future. In KP2 or KP3, which, I’m absolutely expecting at least a KP3. Off-topic a bit, but really hoping that they do with MK1 what they were planning to do with MK11 before Covid and other stuff interfered with that plan. Aka supporting it for far more than 2 years. I want to still be playing this game in 2028, lol

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Poll is neck and neck as expected, but cool to see.

Personally I prefer Sektor, because I like his backstory more of the willing leader to be part of the initiative and then being a lead Cyber. Cyrax I feel can be subbed in easier with anyone, Cyber-Smoke, another Cyber, etc.

But both are great.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
i like cyrax better even if he is harder to play than sektor. idk i have a weakness against the color called yellow

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Cyrax obviously.

Better MK9 quote:
"Safeties disabled, Combat mode engaged" vs HuRR huRr EdGe LOrD "I WiLL sHOw No mErcY"

Better Abilities
Better Look
Not an asshat
TELEPORT PUNCH I SBETTER THAN ANYTHING CYRAX HAS (okay maybe not the net but)

YOU'RE LUCKY I LOVE YOU.

BumbleBee

Power of Toasty
Ketchup is the superior condiment... and i'm talking about cyber-ninjas, not the Bri'ish twins.
Edit : i wasn't exactly joking - do people already forgot that Ketchup and Mustard were Sektor's and Cyrax's tentative names ?

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
TELEPORT PUNCH I SBETTER THAN ANYTHING CYRAX HAS (okay maybe not the net but)

YOU'RE LUCKY I LOVE YOU.
Teleport punch is stupid and -104720457 on block. But a teleport where you dissasemble and reassemble is badass.

bombs > missiles in terms of cool factor and setups.

CYRAX SUPREMACY

Agilaz

It has begun
I'm actually somewhat surprised we've gone 3 games without either of them being on the playable roster. Even though their Kameo versions seem to be designed damn near perfectly in regards to what makes these two unique, 3 games without a playable appearance tells me that perhaps they're not as popular as many thought.

Shame, cyber ninjas are dope

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Its always so weird to me how instantly recognizable Cyrax is, but out of all of the reactions videos I've seen, almost nobody knows Sektor. If somebody knows Sektor's name, they know Cyrax's. But I've seen hella people in the Lin Kuei trailer who knew Cyrax, but couldn't remember Sektor at all.

I literally just saw one today where Sektor showed up on screen and they said "Is that a transformer or Power Ranger?"

Zviko

Noob
Given how NRS can experiment with variations and such it wouldn't surprise me if in this new timeline Sektor and Cyrax are killed as humans and brought back as a single Cyborg (Cyrektor or something) with a moveset that is Sektor/Cyrax hybrid - meaning none of their fans are happy.