What's new

Sektor damage nerf

Up 34 teleport t44 ex teleport b2
Flame does 15%!!!!

Everything after the up34 is nerfed to 1% per hit.

No worries though, Cyrax can still reset the Fuck out of you. But that unsafe overhead launcher of sektors HAD to be fixed....thanks nrs.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Seems like Vita doesnt like combos and wants you to play the game like its Mortal Kombat 2.
I know!

I think they applied some weird universal nerf that is screwing up random combos for certain characters.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Isn't this a problem with a couple characters where random moves got unintentionally nerfed? I think it was sindel and jade that also got hit by it.

I might try and get a chance in front of my Xbox later and go through some BnB's for each character to compare against the Vita. This is a big fuckup by NRS.. I can't even understand how one change has made such a global effect across the roster.

Aren't all these damage "nerfs" a ripple effect from them nerfing Jax's corner loop? It's effecting so many characters, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone got hit, if only a little.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Its official

NRS is fucking stupid, there is no point in trying to say the latter

The way they handle MK9 is so embarrassing, i really dont understand why we put up with this shit

Its official

NRS is fucking stupid, there is no point in trying to say the latter

The way they handle MK9 is so embarrassing, i really dont understand why we put up with this shit
The game is just too fun.. that's the issue. They've suckered us in with such an awesome game and even with its faults we continue to play it because it really is a good game. Even if you choose not to play it competitively, chances are it'll be something you go back to have a little play time and time again.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
The game is just too fun.. that's the issue. They've suckered us in with such an awesome game and even with its faults we continue to play it because it really is a good game. Even if you choose not to play it competitively, chances are it'll be something you go back to have a little play time and time again.
youre telling a kano player this lol thrust me he was good in mk3 and dc but thats it lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
NRS PLS

Seriously, it's a rogue programmer who breaks into the office the night before the release and fucks everything up! I'm telling you guys! Mission Impossible status!

Or, NRS is just incompetent and creates more problems every time they touch this game, but I like to think of the fun scenario!

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Its on the Vita who gives a shit really?You guys act like this version was supposed be taken seriously or something.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I wonder what their reasons for the Random nerfs are?

Sindel Damage...
Sektor U4...

Some of the strangest stuff I have seen from NRS yet.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
I wonder what their reasons for the Random nerfs are?

Sindel Damage...
Sektor U4...

Some of the strangest stuff I have seen from NRS yet.
Why are people still wondering about this? None of this is intended except for Jax. As said it's a ripple effect from them trying to do something about Jax's corner EX GP loop. The hit animation that the ex gp has after overhead smash is the same as Sektor's U34, Quans U3, Sindel's B1, Jade's B32 and 23F2 (all these characters have damage scaled to buggerall when using these normals in combos). So anyone who has a move that causes the "falling on your face" animation will have the same damage nerf.

It's just really fucking lazy programming on their part. I hope that this isn't the only way they can nerf damage (nerfing every attack in the game with a particular animation), but if it is they should've known how their system works and just left Jax alone if it was going to cause these problems (they left Cyrax's BS and he's worse, so if that's how it is it's crap but better than screwing up all these other characters).