What's new

Sektor Combo Prediction

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I remember playing Sektor in UMK3 yyyyearrrssss ago and doing nothing but missiles... lol.

One person who is great entertainment to watch play Sektor is Summoning... that guy has a great Sektor. He used the missiles quite a bit, and very smartly.

I don't forsee Sektor having high damage combos... for some reason I just don't. HK+HP :D (Rob ;) )

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I remember playing Sektor in UMK3 yyyyearrrssss ago and doing nothing but missiles... lol.

One person who is great entertainment to watch play Sektor is Summoning... that guy has a great Sektor. He used the missiles quite a bit, and very smartly.

I don't forsee Sektor having high damage combos... for some reason I just don't. HK+HP :D (Rob ;) )
hehe you should see mine ;) He's my main guy in UMK3, I will definitely be using him as one my mains(depending on who else is in this game) if Kabal, Ermac and Fujin are in Sektor will be one of my mains, if the others aren't in then he'll be my main boy probably. He looks sick

MKF30

If smokey is robotic ;) remember Boon said certain characters may not be cybernetic due to storyline changes :) So I'm thinking Smoke or Cyrax for sure since Sektor is already one lol.

Anyone else think Rain will make the cut here?

Not this Sektor combo, but the other one he does to Reptile on The Pit, you can really see how fast they start to drop after 7 hits, just like MKDC. 3 single strikes at best, or 3 sets of 2 hitters (think Batman's 11).

God i hope this game is nothing like MKDC. Completely tired of combos in that game.

MKF30

I can't wait to experiment more with Sektor, his combo potential looks godly...and if he's higher tier I'll be happy because in every game he's low tier(except MKG)

His air punch, teleport, jab juggle, missle combos look awesome. I'm definitely going to create a few unique combos with him, I can picture some nice finishers with his EX move...hehe.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I think his EX Teleport Uppercut causes groundbounce on hit. I'm thinking he could do basic three hit combo, Teleport Upper, juggle, EX Teleport upper. If you could combo into EX Missle you could probably even do that after EX teleport uppercut.

MKF30

Like Sub's EX slide does the automatic 2 hits, hmm. I think you're right. That will be great for even more juggles with Sektor. I think I'll be saving his x-ray after juggle chances to increase more damage and perhaps mix up his EX teleports with his missle set ups