What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
If you find a new brutality, just share it, that's the whole point here. If some people want to find them on their own without them being spoiled, then they should just avoid this thread.
Yeah, no offense to anyone but this is getting ridiculous.

It's turning into a "I know something you don't" dick measuring contest.

I love Brutalities.

I hate having to randomly press buttons hoping something new happens and that I did certain things in a specific sequence.

That isn't fun, for anyone.

jamessmk

I am your god
I agree with you guys, people should collaboratively share what they find, this is not game winning tech. But, I mean people are looking for credit and BS. Again, it is easier for a person to get assigned a button combination, rather than a character. You can eliminate button combinations quicker this way. Again happy hunting Seesinething say something

Skedar70

Noob
Mileena:
Arm snap and head crush

Pedigree cancel rollback
(Hold down and block)

Pedigree turn back to camera + cancel rollback
(Hold down, stance change, and block)

Pedigree turn back to ca
What do you mean by Pedigree, Mileena has no Pedigree brutality

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I agree with you guys, people should collaboratively share what they find, this is not game winning tech. But, I mean people are looking for credit and BS. Again, it is easier for a person to get assigned a button combination, rather than a character. You can eliminate button combinations quicker this way. Again happy hunting Seesinething say something
If you're willing to help @jamessmk , could you answer my post here from the last page?

The Celebrity said:
Using the Reptile and EB ones as guidelines, I have been testing all character brutalities using this pastebin for combinations:http://pastebin.com/FRY56TmJ , do the ones you've found follow this pattern? If not, could you possibly PM me so I can fix it? I presume every brutality requires a button input and a direction, and involves block. Stance switch, the direction and the button being the variables.
@Skedar70 The "Arm snap and head crush" brutality (DB4, FF4) in Ravenous is what I referred to as the Pedigree. Its a hidden brutality.

Skedar70

Noob
If you're willing to help @jamessmk , could you answer my post here from the last page?

@Skedar70 The "Arm snap and head crush" brutality (DB4, FF4) in Ravenous is what I referred to as the Pedigree. Its a hidden brutality.
That is not how I perform the arm snap and head crush brutality after low pounce. Anyways when are you supposed to press down block to make her ter her back

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
That is not how I perform the arm snap and head crush brutality after low pounce. Anyways when are you supposed to press down block to make her ter her back
Down + Block + Stance Switch will reset her roll and turn her back. The original brutality occurs from DB4, FF1 so I'm not sure how you were doing it lol.

And thanks james :)

skater11

The saltiest
I came off as a dick earlier in this thread. Truth is, I don't know any sonya secret brutality. Just wanted to make you guys find one for her :p. But I will say this...If any of you guys know a secret brutal that is yet undiscovered then atleast and I mean ATLEAST make a damn video showing the brutal, you don't have to show inputs. Just as long as we know it exists.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Can you record a video because I cant do it!
You have to hold RT + D very very early in it.

Also, I've been looking through the game files, and the character flips are definitely intentional and hidden. All the characters that have them have several references to "Character_Victory_Stance_Flip". It seems like they had to do some extra for Kung Lao's to work too because of his hat.

I've also found some very interesting things if people would like to look into
  • Johnny has a special interaction when buttons are pressed whilst being EX Nut Punch brutal by Cassie
  • Krossroads has a brutality from throwing the skull at someone blocking, however it was never put into the game. I believe it may proc on Training Room though.
  • Jinsei Chamber had a brutality put in but was never enabled
  • Jacqui's BF4 EX (i think, might be another one) has a special reaction if she does it against hersel
  • Jax has a special interaction from his gotcha grab brutality on Quan Chi and Sonya while in his MK3 costume. Also maybe scorpion
  • Jax also has an unlisted and possible non-enabled brutality from his BF4 EX
  • Quan Chi has a 6th brutality listed, but I only ever see 5 referenced to. I think they had one and took it out
  • Quan chi literally has: "THIS IS TRUE BITCH" written dab smack in the middle of his files.
  • Easily the best point: they literally call Mileena's brutality The Muffdive [ Brutality_2_Mileena_MuffdiveRx ]
I found all of that from references in the game files. Sadly, Liu Kang's is super empty outside of: "dragonfire_chargefist_fire_loop" . Here's hoping he charges his fist with fire or something during one of them?

Last edited: