What's new

Season's Beatings: Velocity - Oct. 14-16, Columbus, OH - MK9/UMK3/SSF4AE/MvC2/MvC3

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Good luck every one. I'm so sad I was suppose to be going to this. Oh well maybe next year.

Don't let Kabal, Reptile or Kung Lao be in the final 2.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Chaosphere and I are here now at the Red Roof Inn. Did some testing with the input bug, someone's coming to play some matches, then we might head over to the venue. Send me a PM if you wanna stop by for casuals or something.

Tim Static

Adminerator
If anyone has some etokki PS2 to 360 converters, please come see me. Looks like we are using MKAK on 360 for UMK3, along with my cab.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Am I just stupid or are there no videos of the event beside the very, very, very low quality stream?
Medina recorded almost half of the pool matches in HD on his PC. I haven't really heard when they will be uploaded but I'm sure they will be. As far as the team spooky stream for top 8, the venue only had 500k upload speed so there wasn't anything anyone could do.

jayh

Noob
Anyone have any pictures of vVv Reo that we can use at vVv-gaming? if so please feel free to pm me. I would appreciate anything if someone can help me.

Thank you,
vVv JayH

webreg

Noob
Medina recorded almost half of the pool matches in HD on his PC. I haven't really heard when they will be uploaded but I'm sure they will be. As far as the team spooky stream for top 8, the venue only had 500k upload speed so there wasn't anything anyone could do.
I know and I don't criticize them for that, nothing they can do. However because of that I suppose they recorded the top 8 they streamed locally and all I'm asking is for them to upload the top 8 to youtube. This will take some time I'm sure so I'm only asking if the have already done so and if yes, where can I find it? I haven't watched the top 8 yet because I simply refuse to watch this in that abyssal quality.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Oh then if they recorded it, which I'm sure they did but don't quote me on that, it should be posted up some time in the near future. I see no reason why they wouldn't.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't think any of the matches that were streamed were also recorded to the PC, so whatever Medina recorded, and the top 8 matches are the only HD stuff. We made the most out of the 4G signal and tethered 9.95's phone to get it at all. Anything for the MK community no matter how bootleg.