What's new

Season's Beatings: Velocity - Oct. 14-16, Columbus, OH - MK9/UMK3/SSF4AE/MvC2/MvC3

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I was going to try to make this, but not anymore. I didn't plan it out, and I don't want to run low on money if I start now unless I got a cheap place to stay.. At least I'll be at NEC

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
I was going to try to make this, but not anymore. I didn't plan it out, and I don't want to run low on money if I start now unless I got a cheap place to stay.. At least I'll be at NEC
Ill join you at not going :confused: lol
sadly is to far of a drive, and to short notice to go by plane as the tickets are over $250+ plus the hotel fees and eating and extra money for spending.... and it be 3 of us going?....just not a wise investment atm :(

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Hopefully that unforeseeable thing happens because I love the hype of waiting the next day for the top 8.
Yeah exactly. Why the heck wouldn't they have the finals on the next day like every other game? Now I'm considering canceling my reservation for saturday night at the hotel since there's really no reason for me to stay a second night.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
all done, all registered, hotel booked, now me and aj need to practice, and practice a whole lot :confused:
thanks tim for all the help today :)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So I now have the possible opportunity for a free room if I go. However, bus tickets aren't looking good. Any NYC people going who have an extra spot in their car?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Anyone need a place to stay for Friday and Saturday? There's room in the room I'm staying in with McPeanuts.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ATTN MK9 PLAYERS!

MK9 at SBV will be featuring basic rules of the MK community. They are as follows.

All characters allowed (this includes DLC characters) EXCEPT Kratos.

All DLC costumes are legal.

Kratos' and The Street stages are banned. Color blind players please let me or whomever is running your pool/bracklet before hand that you are color blind. Default stage for color blind players is The Courtyard (Daytime).

Again, we are running the latest patch, so be prepared.

'Tis the Season to be Beaten....

Tim Static

Adminerator
WARNING!! Monday, October 10th is the VERY LAST day to register for Season's Beatings Velocity! NO REGISTERING will be done at venue! Must be regged before midnight on October 10th!

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I believe Tom Brady is definitely attending along with Perfect Legend. In the Devastation stream last night CDjr said he is trying to go. I always expect Reo to show up for tournaments. I think SB will really have the killers.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
There is always tons of killers especially at East Coast tournaments. Summer Jam's top 8 ALONE was full of monsters. SBV is only going to be bigger.

(Not that Ohio is EC but closer than West)

Tim Static

Adminerator
I believe Tom Brady is definitely attending along with Perfect Legend. In the Devastation stream last night CDjr said he is trying to go. I always expect Reo to show up for tournaments. I think SB will really have the killers.
There is always tons of killers especially at East Coast tournaments. Summer Jam's top 8 ALONE was full of monsters. SBV is only going to be bigger.

(Not that Ohio is EC but closer than West)
Its Season's Beatings. Nuff said.