What's new

Breakthrough - Stunt Double SDJC Patch aftermath: The Frustration is Real

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
It's ok to complain about problems with Sub-Zero and his variations. In fact NRS will fix those problems plus lots of buffs. Say anything about Johnny Cage and you're a whiner.
Crazy right? Tons of casuals play as SZ though. More incentive to fix/buff him.

rafaw

#YouSuck
I agree, its just not right to something thats suposed to work even after a patch to fix things, not work!
Of course theres ways around it, but it should work!

113 is kinda useless in SD, even if you take the risc to use it(bc its never safe to use it) and it hits, you get nothing and are -.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
All I want is 113MRS to be fixed and the forceballs to not have a gap. I'll live with the rest.

@colt I often see you in my stream viewer list, are you actually there or do you open up a lot of streams at once?

I don't see how it is whining for somebody to want something to work as it was intended to.

People are so quick to throw the whambulance pokéball that they are throwing it at legitmate gripes and concerns.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
The exfb gap i can accept bc we dont know how they want it to work, but 113MRS must hit everytime.
Knowing their intentions would be nice. If this is truly the way they envisioned SDJC, then I will shut up. I'll probably switch mains, but I'll shut up.

I'm dying for an explanation for the mimics disappearing when JC is parried. I know that's a little detail, but I do want to know.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
All I want is 113MRS to be fixed and the forceballs to not have a gap. I'll live with the rest.

@colt I often see you in my stream viewer list, are you actually there or do you open up a lot of streams at once?
i ussually have 4 streams on but alot of the time i'm watching tv at the same time too. like last night i was watching the cubs implode during it lol

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
i ussually have 4 streams on but alot of the time i'm watching tv at the same time too. like last night i was watching the cubs implode during it lol
May I ask when will the run cancel hotfix get released? thanks

I guess I can't look at it that way. I paid money and would appreciate a working product.

If I order a pepperoni pizza and it shows up with no pepperoni's I dont just let it slide...If I pay $70 a month for 50D/10U internet and only get 10D/2U I dont let it slide.This is no different.

Funny story about trying other characters. I've tried a bunch, others that I liked, such as Kano, also had QA issues where the character didn't work right.
but...but...it's a pizza and life goes on!