What's new

Discussion Screw Injustice 2. Release more content for MKX.

Wigy

There it is...
i dont get how its so hard to make some minor frame data/hitbox changes.... like that surely cant be a huge drain on resources and it helps the community and they actually give a shit

just gotta pray injustice 2 isnt as horrific as the first. that game was unplayable and unwatchable.

Last edited:

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
Is anyone else tired of the pattern?

1. A new NRS game drops
2. It receives support for about a year
3. One final "hail mary" patch gets released
4. The game dies before it should
5. Wait 6 months
6. Repeat

I'm tired of these god damn games dying before their 2nd Evo appearance. It's fucking insane. Look how long SFIV THRIVED with continuous balancing patches & content updates. There's really no excuse for a game like this to become obsolete after 2 years. So here we are again.....my favorite game is dying and will soon be replaced by some childish spandex brawler. Superb.
BRO you are so right .thats how a real mk fan talks . well done .

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
It amazes me how many have blinkers on for the game they want and seem to fight against continued patching and support for the alternative even though it would affect it in absolutely no way

if you dont want to play mkx, dont play it. if you dont want to play injustice, dont play it. it's that simple. both are very fresh and should both be supported.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
On one hand I want to hate NRS Call of Duty mindset with their game release cycles.

Then on the other hand the games respective communities fizzle out pretty quickly and the new game always gets a huge draw. So why not?

Wigy

There it is...
On one hand I want to hate NRS Call of Duty mindset with their game release cycles.

Then on the other hand the games respective communities fizzle out pretty quickly and the new game always gets a huge draw. So why not?
Mk9 had more online than injustice after like a year or two into its release

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
After things like Quan chi. Tanya. Demo Sonya and alien. Oh and pre patch predator was also pretty stupid.

Maybe martian man hunter wasn't that bad

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
1.Play the Game

2.Support your local

3.Go to regionals / majors

If we as a community can at least do 2 out of the 3, I think MKX will be ok, but only if we show support for the game. We gotta do it guys.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
It's stupid watching this happen over and over. The children always hate the current MK / IGAU until a new one comes out. SUDDENLY, the previous game they used to hate becomes perfect in their eyes and they repeat the process again. This is the best NRS title to ever be released (not up for debate, sorry) and it's a perfect place for them to stop the cycle and actually support a game for it's 2nd or 3rd year.

Last edited:

Udun

Noob
It's dumb watching this happen over and over. The community children always hate the current MK / IGAU until a new one is released. SUDDENLY, the previous game they used to hate becomes perfect in their eyes and they repeat the process again. This is the best game NRS has released (not up for debate, sorry), and it's a perfect place for them to stop the cycle and actually support a game for it's 2nd or 3rd year.
I totally agree! There should definitely be a kp3 or even a kp4. I could also imagine a story pack :D

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i think its time to move on im gonna play mkxl until injustice 2 come out. not to mention tekken 7. i played the shit out of mk9 even when injustice 1 came out but eventually moved on.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
It amazes me how many have blinkers on for the game they want and seem to fight against continued patching and support for the alternative even though it would affect it in absolutely no way

if you dont want to play mkx, dont play it. if you dont want to play injustice, dont play it. it's that simple. both are very fresh and should both be supported.
I never really understood the "moving on to injustice" mentality, like why does it have to be only one or the other? Why abandon one title because another one is being released from the same studio?

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
I never really understood the "moving on to injustice" mentality, like why does it have to be only one or the other? Why abandon one title because another one is being released from the same studio?
you are correct , i have both games , but injustice wasnt a very fun game , i had more fun learning the combos thatn actually playin it lol specially online , the game already feels slow and wierd , and online it gets even wierder and slower lol And after a couple of months it was hard to get someone to play online . i always got like 9 to 12 players to play . So , its hard to support a game like that . MKX on the other hand , yes kp3 new stages and story mode i would buy it for sure . But if IGAU feels like the first ....i predict a fast death like first one ...

AeWhole

Noob
The game only dies if you stop playing it. I love MK multiple tattoos I still play even the old ones and sometimes the 3d ones. They are all hype because it's MK.

I'll admit that I stopped playing MKX... pretty much around the same time it turned into MKXL. After playing it to death for about a year, I just got a bit... fed up, I guess. Definitely grateful for the year of enjoyment I got out of it though!

To be honest, part of my mindset is probably stuck in the late 2000s in the sense that I'm grateful for any patch changes at all. 'Support for about a year' is still vastly more than a hell of a lot of games get, even if it's not as much as, say, Street Fighter 4 gets.

It just perplexes me that someone can be so upset at a company for how they handle their games and continue to buy them anyway.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
couldn't agree with the OP more... if NRS ever wants to be taken seriously as a competitive game then the game needs to be live for a lot longer. I'm not a huge Injustice fan, I much prefer MK... but I think they can co-exist... but the 1 or the other way NRS dose things will forever keep NRS games out of the running as serious contenders for anything more than casual and a small "side show" at events (besides launch year)

trufenix

bye felicia
couldn't agree with the OP more... if NRS ever wants to be taken seriously as a competitive game then the game needs to be live for a lot longer. I'm not a huge Injustice fan, I much prefer MK... but I think they can co-exist... but the 1 or the other way NRS dose things will forever keep NRS games out of the running as serious contenders for anything more than casual and a small "side show" at events (besides launch year)
What does taken seriously even mean? We are at evo. We are at majors. We have online leagues and enormous pot bonuses. What else is there besides more players and more events?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Is anyone else tired of the pattern?

1. A new NRS game drops
2. It receives support for about a year
3. One final "hail mary" patch gets released
4. The game dies before it should
5. Wait 6 months
6. Repeat

I'm tired of these god damn games dying before their 2nd Evo appearance. It's fucking insane. Look how long SFIV THRIVED with continuous balancing patches & content updates. There's really no excuse for a game like this to become obsolete after 2 years. So here we are again.....my favorite game is dying and will soon be replaced by some childish spandex brawler. Superb.
Who else, but Jay Rupp???

:p