What's new

SCR has completely freaking soured me on this game

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
its frustrating seeing some guys getting it and others being like "I GIVE ZERO FUCKS!!!" makes you wonder why the only support we get is from ourselves.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Well OP is kinda right. Injustice community can be pretty stoopid sometimes and too dumb to realize why.

It's like back when MK9 was new and every other community was helping them grow yet they still shit on Capcom community/games and Tekken. Then they wondered why MK died so fast lol. You can't expect other communities to respect you, your game and your players when you treat others like shit after they've helped you so much.
Help you by constantly saying your game is shit and takes no skill?

/facepalm

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
If folks showed up to see a certain game and its not streamed due to another title they often feel like they were cheated by some other game's fanbase. Its just how it is. Show up for "Y" game and "Z" game is on? Later only top 8 showed of "Y"? This upsets fans of Y game.

Doesn't matter what two games are involved its not exclusive to any one game's fans. Its just the simple fact that folks want dedicated streams for their game and dont generally have time to invest in multiple scenes. If some other scene's game is on it interferes with their own. This isn't just an NRS thing. Its more an issue of how much streaming gear is on hand and how many dedicated channels a major has running at a time. If the event has more games running than streams expect fans to get upset. Sorry, but thats just how it goes. Understanding is called for on both sides but people dont exactly show up to these to cordially shake hands nod and wave like golf. Folks come wanting to see a fight and in that mindset you get these kind of things if their fights aren't shown.

Just look at it objectively next time instead of "souring" on a scene. Otherwise you will sour on EVERY scene before its over.

its different when larger figureheads in the community are going as far as boycotting events without talking to the organizer over shit like this.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Lol i've seen screenshots from the Double hellix site (the screenshots were posted for other reasons than the Injustice comments) and you also see people trashing injustice, so please don't try to make the NRS community look like dicks.

BTW i think people must respect other games, if you don't like it just don't play it and move on.... But there are a lot of KI players in this site who trash injustice as well, so don't try to be a victim :p

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I will say it bugs me how every single community rags on the games they don't play. I hate when any game is on and all that's happening in the stream chat is

"OMG SO HY-zzzzz"

I mean damn, if you don't like watching something just go do something else and stop being a whinebag

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
My mrs is constantly complaining about the hardships of balancing a career and home life,she really hasn't got a clue.
she wants to try dealing with the hardships of balancing a laptop during a wank.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
And here:

I was trying to go through some Injustice discussion and I couldn't even get past 4 without getting nauseous. It was annoying to see the same shit on the KI streams.

so hang out in the Capcom community... They are perfect

EGGXI

Scary Bat
@WITSMan? As one of the main people who complained in that thread, yeah I was annoyed that I didn't get to watch half of the matches of the game I cared about/enjoy watching. I didn't shit on KI, I just thought we could have had all our stuff streamed and some other games could have taken more of a hit. But like I said in that other thread, I get what they're trying to do, so whatever.

But if you don't respect the NRS community for being annoyed then you best not respect any damn fighting game community. Hell KI fans were shitting on Injustice during the SCR stream chat as well.

I know "they did it so we can do it" isn't an excuse, but the size of the scene, number of entrants etc. has made Injustice roughly 3rd or 4th at most majors, it would be nice if it to be treated as such.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Was the SCR stream chat the same one when Digimon was talking about himself and everyone was crapping on him for about three hours? Haha. I believe it was during MK.

Odoyle

Drops combos
I'm more salty that retarded gundum game got a full stream. KI should have been sharing it with them, not us.

I was at SCR, KI got barely any hype. People were getting WAY more excited for injustice.