What's new

Question - Scorpion Scorpions in tournament

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
A salty asshole like myself is alright in your book? I'm flattered. :)

For the Shirai Ryu!
Not to come across creepy in any way lol, But I have been a fan of yours as well since the MKDC era obviously because of your Scorpion of that time. I could be wrong but I have noticed a change in your attitude over the years become quite more aggressive and angrier? I know you've been through some hell in the past with online players like most of us had. I'm just curious if the days of hoodfresh, and the ftr clan have made you become less nice in terms of temperament? I remember you use to be a really sweet guy, not that you're not anymore, but just curious as to how the fighting game scene has if any affected your attitude in general over the years? because I know it has affected me.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Not to come across creepy in any way lol, But I have been a fan of yours as well since the MKDC era obviously because of your Scorpion of that time. I could be wrong but I have noticed a change in your attitude over the years become quite more aggressive and angrier? I know you've been through some hell in the past with online players like most of us had. I'm just curious if the days of hoodfresh, and the ftr clan have made you become less nice in terms of temperament? I remember you use to be a really sweet guy, not that you're not anymore, but just curious as to how the fighting game scene has if any affected your attitude in general over the years? because I know it has affected me.
FTR had nothing to do with it.

It's my increasing frustration at the results I get from being a competitor. Killer Instinct is a primary example: I invested, what, eighteen full months into the game since Season 2 dropped?

Then I started making constant Top 8s since CEO 2015, but what do I have to show for all of those placings? A legacy of being Bass's beating stick. That's all the KI scene remembers me as now, and I can't blame them for it. The World Cup was the last straw.

So yes, that did leave me feeling resentful, but it isn't directed towards Bass. It's because I hate not having my effort rewarded at all. Since then I've taken a very aggressive stance when it comes to being a competitor, but again, said aggression isn't directed towards any players.

I'm just salty by nature, and I have no problem with admitting that.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Oh, thank you very much, appreciate it! :)
FTR had nothing to do with it.

It's my increasing frustration at the results I get from being a competitor. Killer Instinct is a primary example: I invested, what, eighteen full months into the game since Season 2 dropped?

Then I started making constant Top 8s since CEO 2015, but what do I have to show for all of those placings? A legacy of being Bass's beating stick. That's all the KI scene remembers me as now, and I can't blame them for it. The World Cup was the last straw.

So yes, that did leave me feeling resentful, but it isn't directed towards Bass. It's because I hate not having my effort rewarded at all. Since then I've taken a very aggressive stance when it comes to being a competitor, but again, said aggression isn't directed towards any players.

I'm just salty by nature, and I have no problem with admitting that.
To be fair, that Bass guy is kind of OK at KI. Just a little bit. ;)