What's new

Video/Tutorial Scorpion MK9/Injustice Transition Kombat Combo Video!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
This was awesome ! Good stuff, man !

TONY-T, could you send me the audio files for Scorpion (Injustice), please? I've been trying to get them myself but my luck with him saying them is terrible.
Here ya go...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iet9pijtrkkjnkr/hfyg8qvBWm

This isn't 100% complete. Some of the more common ones i didn't bother to record as i just used the video clips that had them in them.

The only difficult one that i didn't record, was " Burn steel" when throwing superman. For some reason it just never came up.

Also included, is a few quotes from MK9 as well as a few that i created out of the quotes that i had such as "burn in hell superman"

I think i used just about every quote in the vid, bar about 4 or 5.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
IGAU COLLAB ?.... Lol godlike vid TonyT ... Thank about it bro IGAU Community Prodjects Like Mk9 days.
Very nice Tony! I really like the way you do the transitions. We should do a transition collab video at some point, it would be insane.
Thanks guys! I'm definitely down to do a collab and i have a very good idea for a video too! Its one Ive been wanting to do for the past 5 months. I was going to go it alone but it would be quite a task, due to the amount of characters required that i have not even touched yet.

I can really see this vid working as a collab..

Characters needed..

batman
flash
wonder woman
aqua man
superman
deathstroke
cyborg
and possibly lex, Harley and joker

Also one secret character plus one of the above characters needs a slight mod.

If your interested, let me know and ill start a private chat..

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
TONY-T - Thanks, man ! Appreciate it, A LOT.

Also, what did you use to edit/cut them? I was using Vegas but had a tough time cutting the start and end of the voice.

There was a nice Cyrax combo in there too that I've stole. ;D

EDIT: I had the same problem with the Superman quote. I spent about 30 minutes just throwing Superman and still not getting it, so I gave up. I also spent a while trying to get the unique clash quotes with Superman but kept getting the same ones over and over.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T - Thanks, man ! Appreciate it, A LOT.

Also, what did you use to edit/cut them? I was using Vegas but had a tough time cutting the start and end of the voice.

There was a nice Cyrax combo in there too that I've stole. ;D

EDIT: I had the same problem with the Superman quote. I spent about 30 minutes just throwing Superman and still not getting it, so I gave up. I also spent a while trying to get the unique clash quotes with Superman but kept getting the same ones over and over.
I used vegas man! Ive only made about 3 vids so far with vegas, but i must say, i'm really starting to like it. I know how to use so much of it already but i still have lots to learn. It has so much depth lol.

Superman was a pain! still is. I have a feeling their might still be a random quote somewhere, as i found a couple with Deathstroke that weren't on the injustice wiki.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Haha TONY-T this is one of the best videos I've seen so far, not for MK or any game, but in general one of the best videos out there mate. good stuff XD

Pyronn

Noob
Scorpion goes on World Tour :joker:

Also the numbers he put up on the combos were nice, but the transition were cool.
-Good job

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Thanks guys! I'm definitely down to do a collab and i have a very good idea for a video too! Its one Ive been wanting to do for the past 5 months. I was going to go it alone but it would be quite a task, due to the amount of characters required that i have not even touched yet.

I can really see this vid working as a collab..

Characters needed..

batman
flash
wonder woman
aqua man
superman
deathstroke
cyborg
and possibly lex, Harley and joker

Also one secret character plus one of the above characters needs a slight mod.

If your interested, let me know and ill start a private chat..
Awesome idea I'm in, Tylerlantern ? Sup dude

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T did you inject the deadpool sound clips in the char_package or did you just place it in the video itself?
Placed in the video. The only injected sound mod that im aware of was done by tetzrep. For his Thor mod of kahn in mk9, he made a character select voice saying "Thor" when you picked kahn in the character menu. He used his own voice and it didn't sound half bad too lol.