What's new

Video/Tutorial Scorpion MK9/Injustice Transition Kombat Combo Video!

TONY-T

Mad scientist

This is a mixed vid of both MK9 & Injustice Scorpion combos. This vid contains home made stage transitions from one game to the next. Watch Scorpion take on characters from Marvel, DC and the MK universe in this epic battle!

I consider this some of my best work. Enjoy :)

Don't forget to watch in HD!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
WOW! brilliant stuff TONY-T , such a well put together video.

the loop on rooftop with the blue robot was cool,will well use that when i can.
really like the new variations on the hall of justice & batcave combos also
the switch from subway to gotham transition at start was sweet and the "i have returned"..."as if that matters!" was godlike lol

do u have the audio files from scorpions clashes/throws extracted that u were able to mix & mash them up like that?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
WOW! brilliant stuff TONY-T , such a well put together video.

the loop on rooftop with the blue robot was cool,will well use that when i can.
really like the new variations on the hall of justice & batcave combos also
the switch from subway to gotham transition at start was sweet and the "i have returned"..."as if that matters!" was godlike lol

do u have the audio files from scorpions clashes/throws extracted that u were able to mix & mash them up like that?
Thanks 1man! Yep, i still have all the audio files i collected. They're all from injustice and mk9.. i trolled mk vs dc too, but his voice sounded slightly different so i didn't use any of them.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
This was awesome ! Good stuff, man !

TONY-T, could you send me the audio files for Scorpion (Injustice), please? I've been trying to get them myself but my luck with him saying them is terrible.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
"I have returned"
"As if that matters"

lol awesome video as always, those Rooftop drone blasts into back 3 combos were awesome.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Very nice Tony! I really like the way you do the transitions. We should do a transition collab video at some point, it would be insane.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
`Wow that this was really, Epc, creative and most all entertaining, i broke my shit laughing when Supermans knocked Scorpion into Space and Scorpion gets a smack of a spaceship well played, including the Audio, Perfect!