What's new

General/Other Scorpion Day 1 Mains

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
I will. Never bothered to touch him in MK9, but this time around he seems like he'll be pretty fun. Gotta love the season pass.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
How would you feel if Baraka was in this 1man3letters? I like Baraka, and he would actually be good in this game with his rushdown catwoman style.

i would shit myself with glee if baraka got put in,
i wouldnt care if he was good or not,id use him and only him.
sadly though it aint going to happen :(

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So teleports will force ppl to invert blocking positions, i'm already predicting some cool shit, like, Forbitten to Back Dash because ia tele will punish.

Everytime a character back dashes, scorpion either way gets a tele, or a hell fire, so they can't even jump either.
Vortex will still be possible, since now you can cancels his old F4 into Bounce cancel and back dash away if the vortex gone wrong.
+ he has a F21 launcher string.
+ will force a lotta push block.
+ Escape MB B3 punishment atempts

LMAO!! top tier

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
I have played and learned Injustice really half ass, now i finally found my main :D, Scorpion rules bitches, i hope Slips will win every tournament with his Scorp :D.

Haha count me in.

This will ALWAYS be a world of Mortal Kombat!
This will ALWAYS be a world of salt!

I'm maining him, he's the least disappointing DLC in the pass to me. I need more salt on my food and I'm running low.:D

And haters, he had a comic just for the first game, and had an MK vs DCU comic and game, he's a comic character just not primary one. Get over yourselves.:p

187x

Noob
idc if you're maining scorp in INJ and didn't main or use him in mk9, hi welcome to the character. If you mained scorp in mk9 and now maining him on INJUSTICE you're my best friend