What's new

Video/Tutorial - Scorpion Scorpion beta changes on video!

Matix218

Get over here!
Which variations?
Ive got them down now, slips replied to my post.

AA I use 3~tp, 3 spear into whatever (depending on variation)

Standing I do 3 spear if no meter and 3 ex teleport if I want to spend a bar and get a restand after the combo

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Ive got them down now, slips replied to my post.

AA I use 3~tp, 3 spear into whatever (depending on variation)

Standing I do 3 spear if no meter and 3 ex teleport if I want to spend a bar and get a restand after the combo
Yeah I saw, I was just wondering if you wasn't sure what to follow up with accordingly lol.

Matix218

Get over here!
Yeah I saw, I was just wondering if you wasn't sure what to follow up with accordingly lol.
Lol thanks. Yeah I use my standard follow-up stuff, for ninjutsu generally just go for the standing reset after the spear or occasionally end in 212 in the corner to set up oki. Hellfire I go for jo2~flame aura, 11 teleport into hellfire pressure generally.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
So, why did they removed the two flame auras again? Let him have it, come on.
Maybe because it does bump up damage quite nice and sets you up into decent chip with armour breaking potential, only lord Paulo knows for sure though.

I agree though, that coming back wouldn't be a big deal. The problem is very, very few people can deal with flame aura properly. Whiff punishing that move requires serious practice. Maybe that was also a factor in the original nerf.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Maybe because it does bump up damage quite nice and sets you up into decent chip with armour breaking potential, only lord Paulo knows for sure though.

I agree though, that coming back wouldn't be a big deal. The problem is very, very few people can deal with flame aura properly. Whiff punishing that move requires serious practice. Maybe that was also a factor in the original nerf.
There is a possibility of flame aura being nerfed, I can see the extended heat being reduced.