What's new

Scorpion 100% Reset

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The combo is with Scorpion + Scorpion. The reset is not guaranteed. Also, this version uses FB, but I can get 100%+ without FB but not if I start with only 2 bars. Need to start with like 2 bars + like 20% of a 3rd bar, or just 3 bars. But starting with 2 bars you need FB.

Anyway, this is just a fun combo and reset concept. Enjoy! Btw, first combo does 492 dmg, second one does 508, aka exactly 1k damage!

Not to be a pedantic ass, but 1000 damage isn't 100% in this game. It's more or less most of the time, but semantics.

Regardless, good stuff!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Not to be a pedantic ass, but 1000 damage isn't 100% in this game. It's more or less most of the time, but semantics.

Regardless, good stuff!
Actually a 1,000 damage combo is considered a 100% combo. Just like a 1,100 damage combo would be considered a 110% combo. You don’t adjust for the different HP values when you say how much damage a combo does % wise. You just take the actual damage amount and turn it into a % with the assumption that 1k is the default amount of HP. So for instance a 403.78 dmg combo would be considered a 40% combo regardless of the HP of the opponents team. Some might write it as “40.3%” or round it up to “40.4%”, but typically you’ll only see whole numbers. The reason you don’t take into consideration the specific max HP value of the opponents team is because the opponent isn’t always going to be at their max HP anyway. For instance, let’s say their health is down to 500. And you do a 400 damage combo. You wouldn’t say it’s an 80% damage combo. You’d say it was a 40% damage combo or a 400 damage combo.

I know it’s a bit confusing but yeah, not a big deal or anything.

Actually a 1,000 damage combo is considered a 100% combo. Just like a 1,100 damage combo would be considered a 110% combo. You don’t adjust for the different HP values when you say how much damage a combo does % wise. You just take the actual damage amount and turn it into a % with the assumption that 1k is the default amount of HP. So for instance a 403.78 dmg combo would be considered a 40% combo regardless of the HP of the opponents team. Some might write it as “40.3%” or round it up to “40.4%”, but typically you’ll only see whole numbers. The reason you don’t take into consideration the specific max HP value of the opponents team is because the opponent isn’t always going to be at their max HP anyway. For instance, let’s say their health is down to 500. And you do a 400 damage combo. You wouldn’t say it’s an 80% damage combo. You’d say it was a 40% damage combo or a 400 damage combo.

I know it’s a bit confusing but yeah, not a big deal or anything.
Well, in any mathematical sense, that's pretty dumb. We don't say a different number when someone's at max health, bc it's implied that we mean 40% of their full health bar. But yeah, sure, semantics. I'll just say the entire number if the community has agreed to be wrong because it's easier. Lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well, in any mathematical sense, that's pretty dumb. We don't say a different number when someone's at max health, bc it's implied that we mean 40% of their full health bar. But yeah, sure, semantics. I'll just say the entire number if the community has agreed to be wrong because it's easier. Lol
Yeah but the problem is that since there’s different HP values, 40% of 900 HP would be 360 dmg, while 40% of 1,100 HP would be 440 dmg. So because of this, combo are defaulted to assuming the opponent has 1k HP. So for instance if you’re facing a team of Quan Chi + Stryker and you do a 255 dmg combo, no one is going to say that you did a 30% combo, even though 255 is 30% of 850. You’d just say either 255 dmg or 25%. Just like if you’re facing a team of Shao + Jax and you do a 360 dmg combo, no one is going to say that you did a 30% combo, even though 360 is 30% of 1,200. You’d just say either 360 dmg or 36%.

It’s just easier and doesn’t force people to have to do the quick maths, lol