What's new

Guide - Scorpion Scorpion 1.12

@XZXGLAXZX The tag feature is your friend sir.

Also, if you read the OP, it was already mentioned that S4's original cancel advantage was reinstated which was already known to be in the region of +16 when FBRC'd ;)
So was this like known by everyone already? Damn I feel stupid now, lol CR_Footwurk didn't know about it so I assumed most others didn't either, welp.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Someone make a thread about this, i found out scorpion s4 jails into almost everything..
So was this like known by everyone already? Damn I feel stupid now, lol CR_Footwurk didn't know about it so I assumed most others didn't either, welp.
I really appreciate these videos. I hadn't focused on the practicality of it. Gapeless S4 block strings seem really nice

does anyone know how plus S3 FBC is?

JINAMOUNAINAI

He who is on fire is not troubled by the smoke
I really appreciate these videos. I hadn't focused on the practicality of it. Gapeless S4 block strings seem really nice

does anyone know how plus S3 FBC is?
You can jail another s3 but way too tight, so probably +8, i didnt even bother to check if its +9 :oops:

JINAMOUNAINAI

He who is on fire is not troubled by the smoke
As far as s4 yea it was known, just s4 as a move is really bad specially on hit, nothing is guaranteed after that, only in the corner in my opinion it can have some use :/