What's new

Video/Tutorial Science Shaolin Season 2, Episode 3: Doomsday Interactable Combos + Supermove Glitch Explained!

Nah. While there are a few things I could think of that he could have changed, I feel he's fine just the way he is.
no bnb's (no high damage meter worthy combos ), weak trait ... no damage ... d-1 earthsaker is only gonna get you so far.... every move he has is highly unsafe except mb charge yeah he's cool

E

Eldriken

Weak trait?! LOL He has an amazing trait. It's just its duration and cooldown time that sucks.

Doomsday doesn't need high damage combos. He takes chunks of life at a time and that works just fine.

d1~ES has taken him plenty far and still is. But that's not all he is about. You might want to learn more about him.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Sick stuff Mcfly! The thing that got me the most was how you electrocuted them on the batman stage, then still managed to throw the interactable. WTF!

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
The third episode of the Science Shaolin series brings about Doomsday...no, I do not mean as in the Apocalypse, although this character could very well be its herald. In this episode, @ETC Mcfly not only shares a slew of interactable combos, he also explains the steps you must take if you want to replicate the Super Move glitch where the camera stays locked onto the stage even as the attack sequence takes place. See the beginning of the video for those details!

ETC MCFLY Presents...Science Shaolin 2nd Season Ep.3 [Injustice Doomday Combos with interactions]

@Karried, @Metzos,@SonicBoomBrad, @GGA Jeremiah, @Insuperable, @Eldriken, @MILE_HIGH_CLUB,@bdizzle2700, @Qwark28, @Nutrient, @AK/RM GamerBlake, @STORMS, @DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

Coming next week: the finale to McFly's impressive library of Kung Lao combo videos. All good things must come to an end, but you can rest assured that McFly will be sending his hat wielder out with a bang...at least until the next MK arrives! Check back on his channel often.

- Article edited by AK/RM GamerBlake
Am using a phone and I can't see the video can u please edit the video url e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" And see the video thanks

check the top 8's at the last few majors. He's totally unviable :DOGE
i dont think because one makes it to top 8 that that should determine if they need buffed or not his bnb is 13% all I ask is to give this power character a bnb combo. have you ever played dd vs a good bane or grundy ?

E

Eldriken

i dont think because one makes it to top 8 that that should determine if they need buffed or not his bnb is 13% all I ask is to give this power character a bnb combo. have you ever played dd vs a good bane or grundy ?
His "BnB" is only 13% because it's his most effective string.

Despite that, it's not all that I use. I use b12, f23, b23d1, and 33 instead of just d1~Earth Shake because the aforementioned strings are plus on block and give me more room to do other shit. You can also special cancel them all (except for b12, only the b1 part is special cancellable) to throw off people's timing when it comes down to blocking Earth Shake.

Most folks are highly accustomed to blocking raw Earth Shake (which is easily the hardest one to block) and d1~Earth Shake.

Just because 90% of the Doomsday players you see follow a flowchart doesn't mean every other Doomsday player out there does. There's more to him than just the basic shit that most people use.

Doomsday DOES have BnBs that are not hard to do and do decent damage without meter. Just because he's not pumping out 40%+ in the corner or midscreen without meter means he sucks in the damage area? Puh-lease.

Doing 36% with one bar midscreen that has stupid, stupid corner carry CANNOT be argued against. AT ALL. He can do 42% with one bar in the corner as well. How is that bad? Just because other characters can do more doesn't mean his damage output is flat out bad. Yes, it's not up to par with other characters' damage output, but how many characters can get in, stay in and practically shut down your entire wake up options once you're in the corner? If Doomsday could pull off 40%+ without meter in the corner, he would be beyond broken.

tl;dr: He doesn't need to do more damage.