What's new

Video/Tutorial Science Shaolin Season 2, Episode 3: Doomsday Interactable Combos + Supermove Glitch Explained!

The third episode of the Science Shaolin series brings about Doomsday...no, I do not mean as in the Apocalypse, although this character could very well be its herald. In this episode, @ETC Mcfly not only shares a slew of interactable combos, he also explains the steps you must take if you want to replicate the Super Move glitch where the camera stays locked onto the stage even as the attack sequence takes place. See the beginning of the video for those details!

ETC MCFLY Presents...Science Shaolin 2nd Season Ep.3 [Injustice Doomday Combos with interactions]

@Karried, @Metzos,@SonicBoomBrad, @GGA Jeremiah, @Insuperable, @Eldriken, @MILE_HIGH_CLUB,@bdizzle2700, @Qwark28, @Nutrient, @AK/RM GamerBlake, @STORMS, @DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

Coming next week: the finale to McFly's impressive library of Kung Lao combo videos. All good things must come to an end, but you can rest assured that McFly will be sending his hat wielder out with a bang...at least until the next MK arrives! Check back on his channel often.

- Article edited by AK/RM GamerBlake

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

I am so practicing that combo at 4:18 just for the swag factor. That shit is NUTS.

Good stuff, McFly.

E

Eldriken

Those are just sick, can't wait to work on learning these :).
I personally feel that most of them aren't worth it. Not the ones that use like three meter or anything and you only get 40% or 52% tops. Sure, Doomsday builds meter like no other, but a lot of these combos really screw up the pace of Doomsday's pressure game.

They're awesome as hell, sure. Just not practical. Like I said in an earlier comment, the only one I'd really like to do would be the one in Luthor's stage where he flies under the opponent with the interactable and Air Snatches them while they're still airborne. I'm sure that would mindfuck someone rather well.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I personally feel that most of them aren't worth it. Not the ones that use like three meter or anything and you only get 40% or 52% tops. Sure, Doomsday builds meter like no other, but a lot of these combos really screw up the pace of Doomsday's pressure game.

They're awesome as hell, sure. Just not practical. Like I said in an earlier comment, the only one I'd really like to do would be the one in Luthor's stage where he flies under the opponent with the interactable and Air Snatches them while they're still airborne. I'm sure that would mindfuck someone rather well.
That's a fair point actually, I agree with you on the three and four bar ones. I think it's always important to have a bar floating around with Doomie.

The two bar one on The Fortress of Solitude ones might not be too bad, but I can't tell the damage amount unfortunately on the first one, but if it's mid 40% ish I'd say that's worth it for ones like that. I can tell on the second FOS one that it's 40% for two bars.

lol the Lex lab one is godlike.

E

Eldriken

That's a fair point actually, I agree with you on the three and four bar ones. I think it's always important to have a bar floating around with Doomie.

The two bar one on The Fortress of Solitude ones might not be too bad, but I can't tell the damage amount unfortunately on the first one, but if it's mid 40% ish I'd say that's worth it for ones like that. I can tell on the second FOS one that it's 40% for two bars.

lol the Lex lab one is godlike.
The only two bar combo I ever do is jd3, 22, b3 bounce cancel into a transition or for a bounce into another b3 for unclashable damage.

Sure, it's all about preference or trying to show off by being stylish. I don't care to be stylish and stick to basic combos that do right under 40% for one bar midscreen and 42% for one bar in the corner.

I feel that if I don't have at least one bar for MB Venom that I am at a disadvantage.

But, as I said, it's all a matter of preference. To each their own.