What's new

Scars Dilemma SMH

SLy

Kombatant
You said you didn't speak to her in 3 three years so I assume your trust level isn't there like you want it. If that was the case you wouldn't be asking for help..

Talk game to her bro.. Be slick with it though.
Talk to her like she doesn't deserve the full shot.. It'll give you an opportunity to get a pic in return.
From there everything else will be in your favor if things go right.

EMP SCAR 7-3

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Do it! What's the worst that could happen bro I'm 15 and even I know this. Not saying I did anything like this or anything thoe but yeah

GhosT

Dojo Trainee
Take the pic, but but on a 16 bit pop off mask. She will eat out of your hand from then on.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Like someone said before, send a pic of some hunky hot guy nude with a giant donkey dick. She'll get a laugh at least to lighten the situation. Then tell her you won't send a pic unless she does. She's the girl for God's sake physical beauty means more to us than them anyway.
Whatever she sends, whether it shows her face or just her privates or whatever it is. You match it. Don't send her the full monty when all she shows you is her ass or some shit.

If she still doesn't do shit, ask her specifically what she's interested in seeing. She want a dick pic? You can get away with that. Anyone else who sees it you can just deny anyway since it could be anyone's penis. I've been there. ;)

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
1st rule of sexting. no face or noticible marks, tattoos, scars, ect. and where is a pic of this chick it seems like i missed all the good shit cause of work :(