What's new

Scars Dilemma SMH

DJ L Toro

Warrior
if you send a pic make damn sure your face isnt in it. If she just wants a picture of da dik, send it, but leave as little of a frame of reference as possible (for example, get hard, send a pi from the top. all you see is penis, cant peg it to anyone, if it gets on the net so be it noone can prove it's you). Also only send it if you know you getting that pussy. Lot of times girls just want to see what pics they can get. They know guys are dumb enough to do it a lot of the time with no guarentee they actually getting laid.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
On a serious note, FCP/EMP SCAR, I have to agree with the posters who pointed out the dangers of sharing provocative photos like what you originally put in the thread. It's a good way to be met with global humiliation. Trust me, you won't live it down even in years.

I'd avoid this chick if she'd ask for something like that...or, I'd tell her, "Why not paint me in person instead of off a pic? The real deal is always better than an illusion, after all."

You'd probably use different words, but whatever, LOL.

I should point out that I never deal with situations like this, so my advice may be empty. It's best to just do as you choose.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Oh man, I have a great new idea!

Tell her "I can't send a picture, because seeing my junk is just not the same without the horrific smell." She how she reacts. If she's still interested, she's a keeper.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Nah man, put a gift box over it. Also, cover yo damn face!

LBSH, she's OBVIOUSLY going to show it to all her girlfriends and then do god knows what else with said picture. Its pretty cut and dry how this would turn out. Others have already said everything that needed to be said. Good luck, with whatever choice you make.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
FCP/EMP SCAR

Take a direct pic of your butthole and send it to her w the msg "yea baby u know what I like and I know what u like so here's my junk/stuff u wanted to see"

If u do then please post her reply unless its a counterPic of her butthole

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
On a serious note, FCP/EMP SCAR, I have to agree with the posters who pointed out the dangers of sharing provocative photos like what you originally put in the thread. It's a good way to be met with global humiliation. Trust me, you won't live it down even in years.

I'd avoid this chick if she'd ask for something like that...or, I'd tell her, "Why not paint me in person instead of off a pic? The real deal is always better than an illusion, after all."

I should point out that I never deal with situations like this, so my advice may be empty. It's best to just do as you choose.
I have hundreds of provocative pictures of myself on the internet.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
yo girl u shld see my dick in person, 30 inch deth stik cuming yor way

real talk, i said the quoted part in my head before even reading it

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I wouldnt send a pic, who knows who's naughty pic treasure chest you'll end up in. Arrange a real date, talk to her, charm her, fuck her. Simple as that. She can paint you afterwards.

Grow a pair and hit that. If you don't, you will forever be known as TYMs pussy.